FHEL 3

Forever has Eight Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FHEL 3

All eyes widened and mouths agape at what was happening in front of them. Their cold-, y, of a boss was walking in but with a child snuggled up in his arms happily sipping from his sippy cup. A child. A ing child? Holy !

Chanyeol turned to glare at the employees. “What?” that was all it took for them to scurry back to their seats yet their eyes never leaving the tall raven head’s wide back.

As soon as the door fell shut, the people began gossiping about all the ways the child could have come. Did he kidnap him? But why would he need ransom, he’s so ing rich! The baby’s too cute to be kidnapped, maybe that’s why he did! He needs an heir to take over his place, you know? That’s probably why he kidnapped him! But their ears are identical!

Once inside his room, Chanyeol took a deep breath before lowering his baby to the couch. “Okay, Tae baby,” the man knelt in front of the curious baby who tried to pull on his father’s ears, the man yielding to it.

“Daddy has a lot of work to do,” said the CEO animatedly trying to make the baby understand, “so you sit here like the sweetest honey bear you are, yeah?”

Taehyung only babbled back in his baby language. Chanyeol smooched his full cheeks, “Clever baby!” The tall man stood up and ruffled his son’s hair before walking over to his seat behind the desk. Not a minute passed when Taehyung’s eyes began to water.

A whimper left his lips as he dropped his sippy cup and made grabby hands to his parent. Chanyeol shook his head before going over to carry him.

It broke his heart every time the baby cried. He looked just like Baekhyun whenever he cried. The puppy-like droopy eyes turning red and glimmering with before it fell down on the button nose. Did you cry like this when you left me, Baek?

“You can help Daddy, ‘lil man.” Chanyeol sat him on his lap before going through the files on his table. The baby being short stood on his chubby legs watching every paper as his father turned them.

His eyes never left his father’s hands as he signed the documents. Taehyung held on the cuff of Chanyeol’s shirt and pulled on it. He pointed to himself, “Thae do!”

A chuckle left the CEO’s lips as he got his son a new sheet of paper and a pencil. Chanyeol showed him how to hold the pencil before giving him the sheet.

Taehyung began scribbling squiggles and lines. Happy giggles escaped his lips every time his father praised him. But the baby never stopped his attempts to scribble on one of his father’s documents. The CEO only tickled him to distract him and sped up his work hoping to finish it off soon.

Sehun had suggested day-care but his cousin was completely against it. He did not want Taehyung to be out of his sight, not even for a second! He was anxious. So anxious that he might lose his son like he did his lover.

Finally, after years, he got a piece of his lover back. And there was absolutely no ing way in hell was he ready to let go of the baby boy. Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter