August 23, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

SEOHYUN's POV

Seohyun woke up all better and rested. She was surprised when she saw Kyuhyun's hand on hers.

Huh? He must have took care of me.

She gently moved her hand away and wrapped the blanket around Kyuhyun.

It's still raining and even College classes are suspended. She decided to cook breakfast for Kyuhuyn as a sign of gratitude and because she has no where to go. Kyuhyun's house have a high altitude or should I say base(?) so as if they were not affected by the flood, though in the streets, it has reached a person's foot.

Seo checked the refrigator and found not much, mostly are ready-to-cook food. She cooked bulgogi with some kimchi and suddenly the door bell rang. Seohyun opened the door and Jiyoung appeared before her. Jiyoung's eyes widened when she saw Seohyun. "Mwoyo? What are you doing here?" She peeked a little inside. left and right. "Ohh, Umm, it's just that Kyuhyun..."

"Uup-uup-uup! pssh, Yeah right. Okay, I'm not a bad person but WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH KYUHYUN?" the pitch get higher and higher.
Seohyun's jaw dropped and felt terrified. 

Uh-oh. I could have just left...

She went inside and pushed Seohyun out of her way. Seohyun fell down and she felt breathless.

"Mwoya? A breakfast set-up. Are you blind or something? Can't you see that Kyuhyun has a girlfriend?" Jiyoung started to get teary-eyed.
"Aniya~ I'm not trying to steal Kyuhyun from you, I swear, I don't want to get in the way of your relationship with Kyuhyun" Seo explained.
"Do you think I'm dumb? Then what's with all this?" Jiyoung can't help her tears.


 

*KYUHYUN's DREAM*

I'm at school, hanging out in the hallways as usual. I see Jiyoung's back and tapped her shoulder.

She faced me but, I saw a different face. It's-It's.. Seohyun's!

"Seohyun-ah" I hugged her.

She pulled away and the scene changed, it was the time when I chased her in the Train station. The time that I saw her face again and heard her angel-like voice. I was running, running like I'm in a race. Seohyun was in front of me, walking away. She suddenly stopped and faced slowly to her right  " I think I'm starting to like Yonghwa oppa."

The scene changed, Now, I'm in my house. My mother faced me and said...
"It's not that we're forcing you to like her. We want you two to get to know each other, once she falls for you, you're going to have to ask her to be your girlfriend."
"I'm sorry, but what?! That's insane" I responded
My dad sighed and also said..
"Look, we really need to get Kang Mindong which is Jiyoung's father to get engaged with our company."
My mom continued.. "Yeah, and we heard that Mindong is going to let Jiyoung handle the company after 2 years"
"And so?" I answered them.
"Aish, If Jiyoung would handle
 Nopi Chisoda company and you get to Marry her or something, it would probably be a good benefit for Cho Corporation"

I stood up; "Yah! I may be your son but you can't control my life forever".
"Kyu!" My mom yelled. "I have the right to have my opinion be heard!" I walked away.

"CHO KYUHYUN!" My father stood up. "It's either this or you're going to have to leave America with us"
I stopped walking and gripped my hand

 

 

MWOYA?

"WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH KYUHYUN?" I heard Jiyoung's voice.

*END OF KYUHYUN's DREAM*