August 3, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Midnight 12:20 am

 Dear Diary,

Today was a day worth to remember. You see, it all started when I got home from school.  I went upstairs to change and because it’s Friday, I wanted to see my friends  so I quickly got ready but before anything else, my mom called me to buy new clothes, take many as I can (What the?!) because she’s going to pay me back. I said that I was busy but she said that really need to buy new fresh and cute clothes. I can’t disobey my mom, I’m not that kind of person and I did bought a few outfits.

I got home and realized that it’s 6:00pm and I texted Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Hyuna if they still have time. They said that they’re busy with school works and PE classes.

I don’t get it, it’s Friday and it’s 6pm aren’t they suppose to go home by now?

To be honest,  I don’t know what to do this Friday. And then my dad called me  “How about you pick up your cousin in the Chinri restaurant” he suggested.
“Umm, arraseo,  I will” I obeyed again.

I went to restaurant  that my dad told me about to pick up my cousin. I looked around when I went inside but no relatives to be found.

Then I saw this Reserved sign and it says “For Seo”.
Huh? Seo? Is that for me or another person? Besides, there are many Seos in the world

I went to the exit and then suddenly the lights were off. All I see the black, nothing, I tried to reach for the door but I couldn’t find it. Suddenly somebody opened the lights and then my friends were all in the venue shouting “SURPRISE!!” . My face was once happy again to see them. I hugged them one-by-one, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Hyuna, Hyunseung, Yesung, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany but then I saw Kyuhyun oppa smiling at me. He opened his arms telling me that I should hug him. Eventually, I did, It was just for awhile but it was quiet enough. In fact, Jiyoung was there! She was standing  behind Kyuhyun when I hugged him. She saw me and gave me a stare and smiled a bit.

I’ll continue tomorrow, I’m so sorry, I’m seriously sleepy.

Seating Arrangement

                   [Jessica] [Taeyeon] [Hyuna] [Hyunseung] [Tiffany]

[Kyuhyun](                               TABLE                                           )[Yesung]

                    [Jiyoung]         [SeoHyun]          [Hyoyeon]       [Yuri]

Xoxo,

SeoHyun