First Night

Haunted House Escapade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something metallic fell, jolting Yerim awake.

 

Her bleary eyes blinked the sleepiness away (or at least tried to), lazily pushing herself up on the bed as she looked around the room. She didn't even know what fell or where, but the peace she had from her little nap was cut too short so she was a little bit of a pissy baby then.

 

“, Ning,” someone spoke behind her door, and Yerim was ready to throw a fit for waking her up.

 

She swung her legs over the edge and gathered a breath before loudly thumping her feet on the floorboards to alert whoever the –

 

Again, there was no one when she ripped the door open. She took a step outside and looked up and down the hallway on either side of her designated room. 

 

Nothing.

 

No one.

 

She looked at the floor and saw a really old… basin, is that what it was called? One of those silver thingies that they used to hold water in it, except obviously this one was old and rusty.

 

A disgruntled scoff left her lips, unimpressed and slightly disappointed that the culprit had already escaped before she got to them. A good smack to the back of their head would have given her all the satisfaction, but alas.

 

“Is there absolutely nothing in her bag? No mags or something?”

 

Yerim whirled as she heard another person, this time in her room. Her lip twitched, walking back inside to, surprise surprise, no one.

 

Again there was no one the moment she tried to look at who was talking, whomstever the was trying to prank her or whatever.

 

As much as she tried to respect the crew who, by the way, were supposed to be gone, there was a piece in her that wanted to just cuss them all out because she was getting no sleep and… she was kinda hungry.

 

She nodded to herself, as awake as she could possibly be at… what time was it? Walking to the side table beside the bed, she checked her phone to look at the time only to frown deeply when she realized it was dead.

 

Well great. She didn't wear a watch because her wrist felt iffy whenever she would wear one and she would rather be found dead in a ditch than admit that she couldn't actually read traditional clocks. The big hand and small hand was just too ing confusing. Besides, she was pretty attentive in regards to her phone battery, so this was definitely a rare occurrence that it would just be dead.

 

Yerim eyed the camera at the corner of her room, squinting at it as if she was accusing them of tampering with her personal belongings to keep the escapade interesting.

 

She motioned cutting her neck, pointed at the camera, and gave it a thumbs down. Let that be their one and only warning to doing like this because there will be consequences.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter