my heart guard

HeartGuard

"young master!", called a butler.
"yeah?", answered the boy.
"today you will meet your new bodyguard."
"is it a new android or human?"
"it's an android, sir. But your father bought the different one."
"different?"
"yes. Usually you get a boy android but now it's a girl."
"hahaha, so what's the difference? Both of them aren't life. That new android also a mere idiot robot, right?"
"hmm... if you think so, young master." the butler surrendered.


Knock, knock, knock...

"excuse me.", said a maid behind the door.
"come in!", ordered the boy.
"this is your new bodyguard, young master.", said the maid. Then, she left the room politely.
"hmm, what if I pour a glass of water to her?", asked the boy annoyingly.
"she won't be broken, young master.", answered the butler calmly.
"really? How can?"
"because it has the highest technology. Even its skin also like a real human."
"can she eat something too?"
"yes, she can."
"how interesting!"
"it's my pleasure if you like it, young master."
"yeah, but can she feel something too? Like sadness, happiness, anger, or some emotion."
"I'm so sorry, young master. She only can cry, laugh, smile, and do something like that if you tell her to."
"so, you mean I can order her to cry?" the boy smirked and walked to the android.

"say hi to me!", ordered the boy.
"hi, young master.", said the android.
"woohoo!!! I like you! I want you to accompany me wherever I go. I think you aren't boring." The boy smiled to the android, but the android was still expressionless. "okay. Maybe sometimes you make me bored." The boy murmured and rolled his eyes.


By and by the boy and the android get closer to each other. He even made her as his classmate so he can bring her along wherever he goes, even to school. Besides he will feel safer if his android around him. Since his android is an excellent bodyguard yet loyal and good looking.




One day. . .

"Kyuhyun ssi!"
"nee... what's wrong with you, Ming? It's still too early! Let me sleep peacefully."
The android also has a side job as a waker.
"but your father tell me to wake you up, young master!" She insisted.
"ahh, tell him I don't wanna go to any girl's house!"
"but, in fact someday you have to marry one of them."
"I'll marry you, Ming!"
"what?"
"yeah, you're an android so you won't become old! You'll always be beautiful..." Kyuhyun grinned.
"don't joke around, young master!"
After spent 15 minutes of arguing, Kyuhyun decided to get up and go. But he begged his father to bring Sungmin along with him since he would ride different car with his parent and he hates to feel lonely.


On the way to the girl's house...

"young master." whispered Sungmin.
"what?", asked Kyuhyun. He's not in a good mood now.
"happy birthday!", said Sungmin.
"oh, thank you! How can you know my birthday? Even my mom and dad don't remember that." Kyuhyun beamed.
"I memorized." answered Sungmin coldly.
"oh, yeah. You ruined the mood! I almost forget that you're an android. Do you have a program like that?"
"like what, young master?"
"saying happy birthday to your master."
"i don't have any idea about that. But I feel like I have to say it to you."
"but you can't feel anything, Ming."
"oh, yes. Of course. I'm so sorry for my mistake, young master."
"no problem, that's okay. You know what? If you weren't an android maybe I would fall in love with you."
"but I am."
"yeah, that's a pity!"


Ciittt.... suddenly the car stopped.

"hey, what's wrong?", asked Kyuhyun angrily to the driver. But before the driver could answer his question, the diver was shot by a stranger.
"! I guess it will be a kidnap", said Kyuhyun. Thanks to God he bring Sungmin along. But, strangely Sungmin keep quiet and calm. Usually, she will protect Kyuhyun and take him to a safe place.
"Sungmin, do something!", ordered Kyuhyun.
"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun ssi.", said Sungmin. Suddenly Kyuhyun's head felt so heavy and he fainted.




"good morning, young master!", greeted a stranger.
"who are you?", asked Kyuhyun.
"woohoo! You can call me Mr. kidnapper, young master.", answered him.
"where is Sungmin?"
"Sungmin? Why did you ask me where is she?"
"because she belongs to me."
"she's not yours! She's mine."
"what? My father bought her five months ago!"
"yes, your father bought an android. But, unfortunately I changed it with my professional assassin."
"what? I don't get what you mean!"
"you don't get it? Actually you get it, but you don't wanna believe it, right?"
"shut the up! Just tell me where she is!"
"she's here."

"do you call me?", asked Sungmin expressionless. The fact was Sungmin always stand not so far behind Kyuhyun.
"how dare you betray me!", yelled Kyuhyun.
"I'm sorry, young master. But he's the real master for me."
"you , Sungmin!"
"yes, I'm a . But not your , Kyuhyun ssi."
"I thought you have a loyalty!", said Kyuhyun sadly.

"yes, she has. She always be loyal to me.", answered the kidnapper.
"what do you want?", asked Kyuhyun as he glared at him.
"your family's everything!", answered him.
"EVERYTHING???" screamed Kyuhyun. his eyes widened with disbelieve.
"yeah, but the thing I want the most is your father's suffering."
"what???"
"yup! I will break the thing he loves the most. So, I have to kill you, young master."
"oh, thank you! My life is so boring and the thing that I love the most has betrayed me. So, I'll be glad if you kill me." He smiled.
"you brat!" the kidnapper pulled the trigger and pointed his gun to Kyuhyunn's head.
Kyuhyun could only close his eyes.


Darrr !!!

Silent...

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and found the kidnapper lied on the ground. He looked at Sungmin and was shocked by the scene he saw.
"why did you shoot me?", asked the kidnapper angrily.
"I changed my mind.", answered Sungmin.
"you bastard! Did you forget what his father had done to your father??"
"you lied to me. I found some documents and got the truth."
"haha, I almost forget that you're a genius."
"yeah, thank you.", answered Sungmin still with no expression.
"why didn't you kill me? You can do that easily."
"perhaps I was trained to be a cold hearted. But I still have a heart. You were the one who raised me up."
"yeah, but you forget that I'm a cold hearted." He pointed the gun to Kyuhyun's heart.


Darrr !!

"Sungmin!!! don't do that!", ordered Kyuhyun.
Sungmin ran and covered Kyuhyun's body of the bullet.
"sorry, young master. I'm not an android.", said Sungmin.
After that, the police came and evacuated them. The kidnapper was sent to jail.


The true story is the kidnapper was Kyuhyun's dad's subordinate but he cheated on him, then Kyuhyun's dad fired him. Kyuhyun found that Sungmin knew about the fact. Mr. kidnapper corrupted Kyuhyun's dad's money because his wife had a womb cancer. The kidnapper's wife died because he had no money, but he blamed everything on Kyuhyun's dad. Actually Sungmin is a daughter of Kyuhyun's dad's friend who disappeared ten years ago. But the kidnapper told Sungmin that her dad had gone because he was cheated by Kyuhyun's dad and got bankrupt.




3 months later...

"Kyuhyun ssi, please wake up!", said the butler.
"but it's still too early! Let me sleep peacefully!"
"but your father tell me to wake you up, young master!"
"ahh, tell him I don't wanna go to any girl's house!"
"but, in fact someday you have to marry one of them."
"I will only marry Sungmin !!!!" he scolded. he looked so helplessly desperate.
"if you wanna marry me, then you have to wake up now, young master!", said Sungmin. The butler left the room.

"what? Ming??"
"yes, I am. Do you feel unhappy to see me again?" Sungmin pouted cutely.
"of course not! I'm so happy!!" Kyuhyun got up and hugged Sungmin tightly.
"I miss you, Kyuhyun ssi.", said Sungmin with a pair of teary eyes.
"call me honey!", said Kyuhyun. he made an aegyo.
"huh? You wish!!" Sungmin chuckled.


Actually Sungmin was sent to hospital directly after that incident. Fortunately she always wear a bullet proof vest. So the bullet didn't hit her too deep. Kyuhyun's dad also told her parent about her. So, now Sungmin lives with her true parent. But Kyuhyun never knew because Sungmin told them not to tell him.

"dear, I think I wanna buy a real android."
"huh? Why?? I still can protect you. I'm skilled.", asked Sungmin. she looked up to Kyuhyun who embraced her from behind.
"yeah, you can protect my body but not my heart. Besides I don't wanna be protected by you. It doesn't make me happy!" Kyuhyun tried to make a puppy eyes but yeah he failed as always.
"oh, I guess I should by one for me too."
"why? You said you're skilled. Do you still need a bodyguard?" a shock can be seen in his face.
"not a bodyguard, but a heartguard. Because everyday I fall in love with you more and more"
"really?", asked Kyuhyun happily.
"yeah. You know what? I felt hurt when I pretended to be an android. Actually when you said you love me, I wanted to say I love you too. But I couldn't do that, because I was an android. It was really hurt and I suffered so much!" Sungmin face down.
"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But now you can tell you love me as much as you want!" Kyuhyun cooed her.
"but strangely, now I don't have any willing to do that anymore." she lifted her head and smirked.
"what???"
"hahaha."


A week later they engaged to each other :)