Sequel

a decade or more
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

There was supposed to be a dinner after the concert as customary for the hard work the crew put on however, Yixing was greeted by an angry looking Minseok in the waiting room with a blank looking Sehun behind the shorter man.

 

“Well that was a bomb of revelation.” Minseok said, eyebrow raised and looking directly at Yixing.

 

“Let’s take a seat.” Yixing offered but Minseok merely cocked his head to one side, clearly peased with the PR nightmare Yixing’s stunt pulled.

 

“And you even used my son.” Minseok said, eyeing Johnny who was standing behind Kun.

 

“Your son Minseok hyung?” Kun asked and Minseok sighed then nodded.

 

“Yes, my son. I used to work for Yixing but had to help Sehun manage your group so I left Johnny as his assistant.” Minseok explained with a smile towards the idol.

 

“Why aren’t you all roaring tiger at Kun?” yixing asked and Minseok glared at him.

 

“He’s my protege. Besides, who caused the mess for me to clean up?” Minseok asked yixing who pouted at the older.

 

“Let’s all calm down.” Sehun finally spoke. “I’ll tell Chanyeol hyung to bring the kids to the hotel for the dinner while we talk about handling the press.” Sehun said and exited the room to talk to the other managers handling WeishenV and Neo Dream.

 

They all took a seat and Johnny sat next to his father, apologizing for the mess. Kun also apologized and Minseok pouted at him, ity wasn’t his fault. Once Sehun returned and seated next to Minseok, the six of them started talking. Yixing was seated across Minseok, with either Kun and junmyeon on his side.

 

“I didn’t know you were married.” Minseok started.

 

“We didn’t want anyone to know because Yixing was just starting his career.” Junmyeon answered.

 

“We were planning to reveal it down the line but things happened.” Yixing said.

 

“Is it a sensitive matter?” Sehun asked and Junmyeon sighed.

 

“It was a personal choice, I found out I was pregnant and was happy about it, but Yixing was having sasaeng problems. If they knew about me or my pregnancy, it could ruin Yixing’s career.” Junmyeon sighed and Yixing held his husband’s hand and brought it to his lips.

 

“You allowed Kun to be an idol knowing full well that this might happen?” Minseok asked and Junmyeon nodded his head.

 

“I can’t hinder Kun’s dreams. He is meant to perform on stage.” Junmyeon answered making Sehun nod in agreement.

 

“It can affect Kun’s image negatively, people are already accusing him of nepotism.” Sehun informed them.

 

“Let’s set up a press conference, I’ll answer to everything.” Yixing said making Minseok sigh.

 

“You’ll take the fall?” Minseok asked and Yixing nodded.

 

“I’ve been in the industry for so long, I had my run, I could retire if I wanted to. I was just holding out in hopes of seeing Junmyeon again. I found him, I have him. I can retire now.” Yixing explained.

 

“Do I need to step down from WeishenV?” Kun asked and a resounding no was heard.

 

“Definitely not! I won’t let you.” Yixing reminded him.

 

“You don’t need to. We could use this to your advantage. You had gain some fans when you trended on weibo for looking like Yixing’s son, we can roll with that.” Sehun explained.

 

“We’ll handle the press conference, let’s set it tomorrow, the sooner the better.” Minseok informed them.

 

“Can we schedule it in the afternoon?” Johnny asked his father. “We had Kun and Yixing hyung to do a DNA test and the approximate result will be released by 1pm tomorrow.” Johnny explained.

 

“We figured the press would want to have proof.” Yixing said and Minseok nodded.

 

“Let’s set it at 3pm.” Minseok confirmed. “Junmyeon, you’ll have to go public with this since Yixing can’t pull all of the weight of the issue.” Minseok informed Junmyeon who nodded.

 

“I’m ready to set the record straight.” Junmyeon assured him.

 

“Anything else that I may need to know?” Minseok asked and Kun nodded.

 

“I’m dating your son.” Kun blurted out and Minseok gasped and turned his head toward Johnny who was nervously laughing and rubbing his nape.

 

“You allowed it?” Sehun asked yixing and Junmyeon who nodded.

 

“Why wouldn’t I? I’ve known Johnny for so long, I am confident that he’ll treat my son right.” Yixing said with a smile, dimples showing and Sehun just rubbed his temple as a headache was forming.

 

“Dinner?” Johnny offered and Minseok sighed and stood up to leave.

 

 

----  

 

The morning was brutal as the Yixing and Kun trended for good and bad reasons. There was a call to boycott Kun and make him step down as a leader since he tarnished the name of the group but his fans had been protecting and defending him. It was chaos and Kun was having a nervous breakdown.

 

“It’ll be okay, you did nothing wrong.” Johnny had assured him and had given him the tightest hug ever.

 

“You’re not stepping down Kun ge, imagine if Ten ge becomes leader? No way!” Yangyang cringed imagining Ten as their leader.

 

“Oh hell no, I don’t want to be the leader! I’ll age ten times as fast!” Ten argued.

 

“Kun is not stepping down.” Johnny assured them.

 

“What are you Kun’s manger?” Sicheng asked and Johnny nodded.

 

“Yixing ge assigned me as Kun’s manager since he’s retiring from being an idol and now concentrating on handling management affairs for his entertainment company.” Johnny explained.

 

“What entertainment company?” Ten asked.

 

“Chromosome entertainment, Exodus Entertainment’s partner in China for the mainland promotions of Weishen V and Neo Dream.” Johnny explained and Kun was shocked, he did not know this.

 

“I wasn’t informed about this.” Kun told Johnny.

 

“It was agreed upon by our parents after you slept, I was only informed early this morning.” Johnny said and Kun pouted.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter