Extra 2: loving you. 💕🫵🏻

A letter to no one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although very late, happy new years everyone. For 2024 I'm planning to proofread everything up till now and give it an extra chapter, this will be the first one since I'm quite attached to this hehehe.

 

" Minjeong ah~ Kim Minjeong~" Aeri looks to her right and sees her best friend sleep talking. Of course the dream would be of her girlfriend too.

 

"God, me when?" Turning back to the professor and attention to class, Aeri couldn't help but notice the way Jimin begins to whine in her dreams.

 

"The hell is she dreaming of? For the sake of my single heart, wake up Yu Jimin. Oiiii." Shaking the girl's shoulder in an effort to wake her, Aeri ends up kicking the girl's shin. 

 

Finally, Jimin would jolt up.

 

" I fell asleep? which chapter are we-" Peeking at Aeri's notes, Jimin quickly gets herself situated to the class before finally looking back over at her best friend.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Quirking an eyebrow at Aeri, Jimin quickly writes down the notes before turning her body fully towards the other girl.

 

"How in love are you with her to even dream about her enough to start sleep talking??" 

 

Pursing her lips and looking back to the front of the class, Jimin fully ignores the question in favour of paying attention.

 

"...alright then, Simp." Scoffing, Jimin turns to kick Aeri's shin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ning~ when is class ending~" Sprawled out on the table was Kim Minjeong. The class president.

 

" For the last time, in 30 minutes. God, the two of you are seriously insufferable." Ning picks up her notebook before smacking the girls on her left and right on the head once.

 

"I didn't even say anything though???" Rubbing her forehead, Yuri looks at Ning, completely offended.

 

" She's insufferable because she's constantly looking for Yu Jimin. You're insufferable because you keep acting to yourself and dragging me in!"

 

" Ning, I can't believe you love her more than me! You told me that I was your only, you can't do this to me~ you said we had a future together!" A hand clutching her chest and another reaching out towards Ning, Yuri's eyebrows move up slightly as she scrunches them together, appearing desperate.

 

"You're seriously doing it aga- I never said any of that! You went ahead and made all this up in your mind Yuri, we were never together, we never even talked about us or anything close to us." Giving in, Yizhuo looks away, arms crossed as a smile surfaces, unable to keep a straight face.

 

"No, it can't be...why are you lying? You can cheat, you can hurt me. But don't deny what we had, you can't do that Ning Yizhuo!" Pulling the girl's shoulder back to face her, Yuri brings a finger up to her eyes, pretending to wipe away invisible tears.

 

" You were never in my life, it was always her for me! Minjeong, say something to this crazy woman!" The two look towards Minjeong expectantly, eyes glittering under the classroom light.

 

"What class is Rina having again? Let's go there after class." Minjeong lifts her face to face the board, still sprawled out.

 

"Ah, you ruined it."

 

"Bro, why did you do that..."

 

Looking over at the two girls, Minjeong sits back up with confusion written all over her face.

 

"Huh? What did I do? Did I ruin something?" The two collectively facepalm as they look back towards the front of the classroom, leaving Minjeong in the dark.

 

"Day 105 of I wish Jiminjeong never got together." Yuri whispers to air as she pens down the notes on the board.


"Day 458 of I knew they'd be a insufferable couple." Ning does the same, shaking her head at the memory of how Minjeong would talk about the older girl to her during every phone call, every hangout, every class.

 

" Day 1 of wanting to switch seats because the three es behind me can't shut the up." A boy from the row in front of them says loud enough for everyone in their proximity to hear, causing the three to look at him.

 

"Shut the up." Ning begins.

 

"Can't do anything but bark? I mean I knew you had no balls but I didn't know you were a little ." Yuri adds on.

 

"I wanna see Rina already, just end the class~" Minjeong ends, immediately summoning the bell and stuffing every note into her bag and running out the classroom.

 

" Oh right, NING! GO HOME WITHOUT ME! Oh- uhm...have fun?" Poking her head back into the classroom, Minjeong sees Yuri and Yizhuo Towering over the boy who had his head down, looking at his fingers as he trembled.



"Go to your lover already, lover girl!" Ning waves before looking back down at the boy.

 

 

"Now listen here you little ." 
 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

" Your baby puppy Maltese Mindoong Mendoong Kim Minjeong is outside the window." Aeri uses her pen to point towards the window, causing Karina to look over, immediately starstruck with her lover. 

 

"The class is over, if you stop staring and pack up you can run to her faster you know?" Finished with packing her bags, Aeri sighs before helping Jimin to gather her things too, giving the girl a soft push off the chair once she dropped everything into the lovestruck Jimin's bag.

 

"Go already, I'll go to the library for a bit."  Aeri smacks the girls before laughing, walking over to her other friends

 

"MinMin! You're here fast, ran out of class at the drop of the bell?" Karina pulls the shorter girl into a bear hug, recharging her Mindoong energy. 

 

"Basically, I missed you. Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Hand in hand, the couple walked through the campus before finally reaching the main gates, both girls agreeing to walk home in a mutual desire to spend more time together.

 

"Oo~ wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter