Chapter 2

Till the world ends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Out of all emotions passing through Jeongyeon's  body, disbelief was the strongest one, painting her view red.

Yoohyeon's warm breath worked as a reminder for the hot headed girl to take slow, deep breaths. 

"Are you out of your mind?" She asked, gritting her teeth. 

The man had to point his finger to the sky for the girls to see what was happening.

The sky, now alien green, vibrated as stars shined one after another. Only those weren't stars. 

Jeongyeon's blood ran cold. It all was happening too quickly. 

One look at Yoohyeon told her that she was scared as well. 

Instinctively she engulfed the girl in a close hug, not sure which heartbeat she was hearing.

"What will happen now?" A pair of deep brown eyes looked at her with questions Jeongyeon didn't have the answers for. 

Feeling the urge to make the other's fears dissolve in the thin air, Jeongyeon cracked a joke, or at least attempted to.

"We will save the world and have all the money we could ever want. Some mad scientists might want to do experiments on us but hey, that is the dark side of fame." The words were silly and meant only for one pair of ears to hear. 

"So you think you can save the world from whatever monsters are about to attack it?" A deep voice reached their ears, forcing them to look at the owner of the voice which turned out to be an exceptionally tall woman. 

Her eyes were covered with thick shades, but Jeongyeon could feel the intense gaze like a laser beam to the point it became actually painful.

Where the hell she had spawned from?

"I might  not be able to save the world but someone out there might." Yoohyeon's presence gave her enough confidence to continue even if deep inside she was scared, not sure from what- the sudden catastrophe about to happen or the mysterious woman.

A sinister laugh which had more resemblance to an alien attempting to mimic humans made Jeongyeon's heart thump impossibly loud. 

"No one is able to defeat me! If we assume that there could be such a person, they would need more than just bare strength. "

Yoohyeon grasped out of Jeongyeon's grip, no trace of fear lingering in her appearance.

"Jeongyeon can do that!"

The mentioned one wasn't a slow thinker but more shocking that Yoohyeon's sudden outburst of courage was the realization that the crazy woman was some outer space alien.

Please log in to read the full chapter