Prologue

Miracles Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun was royalty.

Granted, he didn’t know that he was royalty until about five minutes ago, but he was royalty.

Apparently.

“My father…was a king,” he murmured to himself in the bathroom as he blankly stared at his own reflection in the mirror. “I am a prince.”

If he was being honest, that specific string of words didn’t really make any sense, because how was his father royalty? The words brought out a hysterical laugh rather than anything else. 

Baekhyun had lost his mind. That much had to be certain because, what the ? He couldn’t be royalty! He was a regular guy who had grown up with a single mother in the middle of a suburban area.

His mother had always said that his father was a simple army man with whom she had fallen in love with during his break from enlistment. The stories had always been about how charming he was, how the two of them were absolutely in love. However, because of his loyalty to his small but wonderfully endearing country, he had chosen to enlist again when there was threat of war shortly after Baekhyun was born.

His father had never returned, and that was the end. Baekhyun hadn’t grown up with a father, but he hadn’t needed one either with the way his mother ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter