Extra: Secret Santa

To Mend A Broken Glass

"Kyu, babies, I'm home—"

"Santa is fake!!"

"No!! Mister Santa is real!!"

 

Jongwoon was taken aback when he came home to his children arguing in heat, so engrossed that they didn't notice him. He decided to leave them be and headed to the kitchen where his husband was preparing dinner. Grinning, he back hugged the tall Alpha and kissed the gland at the man's nape.

 

"I'm home, Kyu~"

"Mm, welcome home, Love."

 

Kyuhyun put away the knife and turned around to kiss the smaller man. He helped the Omega take off his overcoat and brought a glass of honey lemon juice to the tired CEO. Jongwoon sat down at the dining table and purred in satisfaction as his Alpha massaged his shoulders and neck. While sipping on the warm beverage, he noticed that their children still argued about the existence of Santa Claus. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't there during the twins' first few Christmas so he had no idea how they celebrated it. As if reading his mind, Kyuhyun pecked his cheek and explained with an amused smile.

 

"When they were old enough to know about Christmas, I dressed up as Santa Claus to put gifts in their stockings."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, Daddy~ Once again, I regret not being there with you and our children..."

"Let's not bring up the past. We can start anew this year and celebrate together."

"Kyu... Alright! I'll do my best to make it our best Christmas!"

 

Jongwoon gulped when his Alpha suddenly smirked. Kyuhyun cupped his wife's cheeks and stared into the confused black eyes that reflected his twinkling-in-mischief one.

 

"You said it, Mommy~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Santa is fake! Hyeonyun know it!"

"No! He is real! Sunggyu saw him last year!"

"You saw wrong!"

"Am not!!"

 

Sunggyu pouted and glared at his twins with teary eyes which made Hyeonyun stop arguing. She knew that she was right but she didn't want to make her brother cry. She gave her turtle plushie to make up with him and Sunggyu accepted it after he wiped his eyes. He knew that his sister really loved Mister Turtle but she still let him have it. He didn't want to fight with his twins either... Hugging both plushies in each arm, Sunggyu spoke up quietly.

 

"Hyeonyun, how do you know Mister Santa is fake?"

"Last year, you went to bed after meeting Santa but I was too happy to sleep. I wanna see my gift so I left our room... Then I saw it!!!"

"You saw it...?"

"Yup!! I saw Santa going into Daddy's room and he never came out!"

"Daddy...? No... Are you saying...?"

"Yeah... I'm saying..."

 

Hyeonyun inhaled and released her breath loudly. Then, she spared her arms wide and made herself appear as big as possible.

 

"...Santa is a bad guy! He used gifts to get us out of the way and fought Daddy, but our Daddy took care of him! Santa is fake!!"

"No!! Daddy! I'm sorry!! Sunggyu don't like Santa now!!"

 

Sunggyu panicked and was about to run out to find his father but his sister dragged him back. The twins then crouched down and talked in a whisper as if to keep a secret among themselves.

 

"You can't tell Daddy that we know! Daddy is a hero and heroes must keep their powers a secret!"

"You're right... Then, are we not going to get any gifts this year...? But Sunggyu want a coloring book..."

"I don't know... Hyeonyun also want a new princess dress and a hero sword. But Fake Santa might hurt Daddy..."

 

The children went quiet and deep in thoughts. Of course, they wanted new shiny toys but not if their Daddy could get hurt. Suddenly, Sunggyu's face lit up and he shook his sister's hand excitedly.

 

"Hyeonyun, Hyeonyun! What if we stay up and catch Santa before he hurt Daddy?"

"Omo! Sunggyu is so cool! We will get our gifts and save Daddy from the bad guy! Let's do it!!"

 

The twins nodded in great determination (for six-year-old children) and began to discuss the plan in details.

 

 

 

Unbeknown to Hyeonyun and Sunggyu, their parents who peeked from the kitchen had already heard everything and were having a hard time trying not to chuckle.

 

**************************************

 

The night before December 25...

 

 

"Sunggyu, Sunggyu, waaaake up!!"

"Mmm... Am sleepy..."

"Wake up! It'll be Christmas Day soon so the Fake Santa is going to come here!!"

"Yey... *Yawn* Christmas..."

 

Sunggyu let his twins dragged him out of the comfy bed. Clutching their plushies, they quietly headed downstairs and huddled together at the first step to wait for the Fake Santa Claus. Hyeonyun peeked from around the corner to check the living room while her brother dropped himself on her back like a sleepy cat. Then, the boy dozed off while the girl kept discussing the plan with her turtle plushie. A while later, Hyeonyun finally saw some movement in the living room just as she was about to doze off too. The front door was open and a stranger tip-toed into the house— the Fake Santa Claus!! The intruder was a fat guy in the iconic red Santa Claus outfit. His long, thick, curly white hair and facial hair made it impossible to see what he looked like. The Fake Santa Claus gazed around the room warily before crouching beside the Christmas tree, carefully taking out a number of boxes from a sack to place underneath the decorated tree. Hyeonyun hurriedly woke up her snoring brother.

 

"Sunggyu! The Fake Santa is here!"

"Huh...? Wah! W-What do we do...?"

"We must attack him before Daddy comes out! Hurry up!"

"Okay! Sunggyu is ready!"

"Hyeonyun too!! One..."

"Two..."

""Three!!""

 

At the count of three, the twins jumped out of their hiding place and rushed to attack the Fake Santa Claus by hitting him with their plushies. The Santa Claus was startled and fell face-first on the floor. Hyeonyun and Sunggyu immediately came to sit on the man's back and kept hitting him until they heard their father's voice.

 

"Pumpkins, what are you doing?"

"Daddy! Hyeonyun took care of the Fake Santa!"

"Sunggyu also helped!"

 

As soon as the twins saw their father, they forget about their secret mission and ran to their daddy, proudly boasting about their victory with a big smile. Kyuhyun kneeled down and patted his children's heads while praising them. That was when Hyeonyun noticed that their mother was absent.

 

"Where is Mommy? Hyeonyun wanna tell Mommy too!"

"Oh," Kyuhyun snorted. "Mommy is sleeping now."

"Can Sunggyu see Mommy?"

"Mommy is very tired so let's not bother him, alright?"

 

Hyeonyun and Sunggyu seemed disappointed but they still nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed their cheeks to praise them for being understanding. Then, he straightened up and approached the forgotten "Fake" Santa Claus who still lay flat on the floor as he couldn't get up by himself. While trying to not laugh, Kyuhyun helped pull the big guy to stand on his feet and explained to the twins.

 

"Hyeonyun-ah, Sunggyu-ah, Mister Santa Claus here is real and he isn't a bad guy. In fact, he's Daddy's very, very precious friend~"

 

Hyeonyun and Sunggyu gasped as the truth was revealed by their father. They quickly bowed and apologized to the Santa Claus who was busy checking his hair and beard, all the while glaring at the children's father. Seeing that, Kyuhyun leaned against the wall as he doubled up with suppressed laughter. His eyes practically twinkled in amusement as he addressed the twins.

 

"Pumpkins, why don't you bring the cookies and milk that we prepared for Mister Santa? Let him have some sweet in exchange for the gifts~"

""Yes!!""

 

While the children happily ran to the kitchen, Kyuhyun helped the big Santa Claus to sit down on the couch and kisses the Santa's nose under the fluffy beard when the children didn't look. He chortled and dodged a weak smack from the Santa's cute small hand, and stepped away when the children came back. Then, he took the plate of cookies and a glass of milk from the twins and watched them climb onto the Santa's lap with a fond smile.

 

"Mister Santa, Hyeonyun didn't mean to hurt you! I'm sorry!"

"Sunggyu is sorry too..."

"...Cough. Ho ho ho! Don't be sad! You're good kids with kind hearts."

 

The twins looked at each other and tilted their heads at the Santa Claus.

 

""Mister Santa, why did you sound like our Mommy?""

"Oh— Oh ho ho... Um..."

"Mister Santa is actually a distance relative of Mommy. That's why~"

 

Kyuhyun stepped in after the "Santa Claus" pleaded for help through his helpless gaze. The twins who had complete faith in their daddy didn't question further. They took turns to feed the cookies and milk to the Santa Claus, before making a wish.

 

"Mister Santa... There is something that Sunggyu really want..."

"Alright, let me hear your wish."

"... Sunggyu want to be with Daddy, Mommy, and Hyeonyun forever!"

"Ah! Hyeonyun about to make that wish too!! Mister Santa, please make us be happy foooor-ever!!"

 

The children's earnest wish made the Santa Claus and their father speechless, touched by their pure hearts. Kyuhyun wiped a stray teardrop in his eyes while the Santa Claus squeezed the children on his lap in each arm.

 

"... Leave it to Santa Claus. I'll definitely make your wish come true."

"Daddy will help too."

 

Despite his reddened eyes, Kyuhyun beamed and kneeled before the grinning Santa Claus and happy children. He wrapped his arms around the twins and put his chin on the Santa's soft and round tummy. Then, he swept his gaze over from the girl, to the Santa Claus, and to the boy.

 

"Daddy and Mommy will make that wish come true no matter what. We promise."

 

At the Santa's resolute nod, Hyeonyun and Sunggyu squealed in happiness and hugged the Santa Claus in return who exchanged a knowing gaze with Kyuhyun.

 

 

We will definitely make it come true. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After coaxing the excited twins to sleep, Kyuhyun came back to the bedroom to find the "Santa Claus" standing still in the middle of the room, glaring and pouting at him from under the messy fake facial hair.

 

"Welcome back, you meanie husband."

"What? Woon-ah, you were the one who said that you would make this year's Christmas the best."

"I know. But who would've thought that this fake bodysuit would be this freaking heavy! Ugh... It's so hard to move around too... And this fake beard is so itchy!"

"That was why I advised against it from the beginning, Love. I told you to dress up as Santa Claus but you went above and beyond."

"I always take my jobs seriously, okay? Now, please help me out of this thing, Dearest Husband."

 

Kyuhyun nodded midst chortling and hurriedly helped his Omega. He carefully untangled the fake wig and beard from Jongwoon's hair and took it off. Smiling affectionately, he gently rubbed his thumbs along the subtle red mark on his partner's face from the fake beard and trailed many kisses on the flushed skin, causing Jongwoon to giggle.

 

"Kyu, that's tickling!"

"Mm, you're just too cute that I can't help myself~ Say, Santa, Baby, do you have any wishes that I can grant?"

"You already did, actually."

 

Jongwoon left a quick peck on his husband's lips and beamed.

 

"My only wish is to be with you and our babies again, and we've made it come true~"

"Woon-ah..."

 

They enjoyed a light loving kiss for a short while, before resuming the task— getting the Omega man out of the bodysuit. Already discarding the iconic Santa Claus outfit, Kyuhyun moved on to take off the thick bodysuit next. He stood behind his lover and pulled down the zipper. His mouth never stopped talking as his hands kept working.

 

"So, your wish and our kids' wish already came true. Although I also wish to be with you and the twins, I'm a bit sad that my dear Santa Claus didn't grant my another—"

 

Kyuhyun's hands froze and the complete sentence got stuck in his throat at the surprising sight. What graced his eyes after completely tugging down the bodysuit's zipper was... A black silk ribbon coiled and tied around his wife's slender neck into a little bow... The tempting pheromone secreted from the gland beneath the ribbon practically bewitched him to untie the bow and enjoy the gift. Moreover, the bold Omega actually wore another Santa Claus costume under the bodysuit, the adult version one; extremely y and revealing. Noting the Alpha's sudden silence, Jongwoon glanced over his shoulder and smirked at his wide-eyed husband.

 

"This Santa Claus hurries down the chimney for you~ Are you just going to watch—?"

 

 

 

It was a very cold Christmas night but Kyuhyun and Jongwoon's love kept them warm until dawn.

 

********************************************

 

December 25 - Christmas Day

 

 

BANG! 

 

 

"Daddy! Mommy! It's Christmas!!! Merry Christmas!!"

"Hyeonyun wanna open the gifts!!"

 

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon woke up groggily after their children barged into the room and jumped on the bed excitedly. The Omega who was still tired from last night's "gift-opening" activity yawned and snuggled up to his Alpha, murmuring a morning greeting to his children and husband. The Alpha smiled fondly and kissed his mate's forehead, before calming down the hyper twins.

 

"Merry Christmas, Hyeonyun, Sunggyu. Your Mommy also said Merry Christmas~"

"Daddy, Mommy!! Gifts!!"

"Gifts!!"

"Alright, Pumpkins, why don't you wash your faces and brush your teeth first? Only the good kid will get to open the gifts with daddy and mommy."

""Yeah!!""

 

Hyeonyun and Sunggyu dashed out of the room like a whirlwind, as fast as when they barged in. Jongwoon who couldn't sleep anymore but was also too exhausted to move glanced up at his Alpha with a pout.

 

"Kyu~ Can you carry me~? I don't feel like moving~"

"Okay. Today, I'll spoil and pamper you all the time. How about that?"

"Mm, you're the best, Daddy~"

 

Jongwoon beamed and smooched his husband's cheek. While being carried to the bathroom, he smiled and spoke up to the Alpha with a messy bed head.

 

"Kyu, Merry Christmas."

 

Kyuhyun grinned ear to ear and nibbled the tip of his Omega's nose lovingly.

 

"Merry Christmas, Woon-ah."

 

**********************************

 

Author's note:

Late Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year! 🥳

We end 2023 with sweet and heart-warming family fic. I hope you and your family and loved ones also have a happy time during the holiday and better time in 2024 🥰

 

Thank you so much for all of your continuous support! It's been 4 years since I came back here and wrote KyuSung fics. I can make it this far and more thanks to you, lovely readers. Your comments and messages encourage me to keep going and writing more kyusung fics. As I said time and time again, I'll keep writing as long as there are still readers. So, I hope you'll be with me for a long time :)

 

Take care and love you!   <3

 

PS. Let's welcome 2024 with some spicy kyusung 😉 Spoiler: What's better than kyusung fic? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)