Chapter 3

You and I

Gain entered her dorm and went inside her room. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Gain. You need to focus on your movie. For the time being, please break up with Kwon."

"But President..." (a/n: sorry idk what to call Gain's boss so im just gonna call him/her "President")

"Sorry Gain. It's not that I think you can't handle both, but you need to focus only on your movie."

"....... I understand."

 

 

Gain opened her eyes and thought back to when she broke up with Kwon.

 

 

 

"Kwon, I'm sorry. We can't be together anymore." Gain said sternly.

"Why?" Kwon asked, puzzled. "Why, Gain? You said that you love me! You are just joking right?"

"No, Kwon I mean it. The moment I walk out of this room, we are strangers, okay?" Gain said with authority. 

"Why?" Kwon asked. Tears started to form in his eyes. Gain noticed them and her heart almost broke seeing them. She turned away. "I need to be strong."

"That can not be answered at this time. Just move on Kwon. I'm doing this for your good." 

"NO! WHY GAIN?! WHY CAN'T WE BE TOGETHER?!" Kwon cried out. His tears were unstoppable. Gain wanted to hug him and comfort him, but she knew that she had to finish what she started.

"I'LL BECOME A BETTER BOYFRIEND, I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST STAY WITH ME!!!" Kwon pleaded.

"No, Kwon I'm sorry. Goodbye."

 
 
 
Gain's eyes started to tear up. She felt terrible because she had never seen Kwon so devastated before. She decided to check up on Kwon. She dialed
 
Changmin's phone number.
 
*ring ring* 
 
"Ugh, why isn't Changmin Oppa picking up his phone?!" Gain sighed. She called several more times, and then couldn't take it anymore. "Forget it! I'm going to
 
his dorm right now." Gain decided. She wore her disguise and headed out. She looked around 2am's dorm and found Kwon's window. She peeked inside and
 
saw a touching sight of two brothers hugging each other, one crying while one is comforting the other. Gain stood still and watched Kwon. Every sob he
 
produced cause a sharp pain in her heart. After Changmin left Kwon's room, Gain decided to go back to her dorm as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Morning*
 
Changmin woke up, first, as usual. He checked his phone. "Woahhh, 10 missed calls from Gain! I wonder why she called." Changmin decided to call her back.
 
*ring ring*
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hi, Gain."
 
"Changmin Oppa?" Gain said sleepily. "Why are you calling me right now?"
 
"I should be asking you! 10 missed calls?!"
 
"Ohhhh" Gain said. "Well it's okay now. I just needed to ask you something but I don't need to anymore."
 
"Ohhh....." Changmin paused, and then continued. "Gain, is it okay if I ask you something?"
 
"Uhmmmm, okay," Gain said.
 
"Why did you break up with Kwon?"
 
"......."
 
"Come on Gain-ah you can tell me why."
 
*sigh* "Okay.... well you see.... my president said to break up with Kwon until I finish filming my movie."
 
"Oh really? Well, I can understand that, but why don't you tell Kwon your reason?"
 
"Oppa, you know Kwon will act rashly and try to change my president's mind. If he does that, we might not be able to be together even after I finish filming the
 
movie."
 
"Oh...... but I think you should at least give Kwon some hope of being back together. The poor kid is miserable because of you."
 
"I know Oppa... It's all my fault. You know what? I'll tell Kwon to wait for me." Gain decided.
 
"That's my dongsaeng."
 
"In fact, I'll tell him today. Can you tell him to meet me at (Location)?"
 
"Oh, okay."
 
"Thank you! Bye Oppa!"
 
"Bye!"
 
"Kwon-ah, I hope this will cheer you up." Changmin thought. Changmin went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for the other members.
 
 
 
 
 
"HYUUUUUUNNNNNG!" Jinwoon came running in.
 
"Ugh, is the food ready?" Seulong said between yawns.
 
"Yeah, it's ready. Can you get Kwon, Jinwoon?"
 
"Okay!" Jinwoon said happily. He ran to Kwon's room. "KWON HYUNG!!! COME OUT PLEASE! WE WANT TO EAT!" Jinwoon yelled.
 
"Okay, okay! Don't yell!" Kwon said. He had a terrible headache, maybe from crying so much the day before. He came out of his room and was greeted by an
 
ever so happy Jinwoon.
 
"Good morning Hyung!" Jinwoon said.
 
"Oh, good morning maknae. Sorry, can you not yell. I have a really bad headache." Kwon said.
 
"Oh, okay" Jinwoon said, now whispering.
 
"Thanks," Kwon said. He shook his head at the ever so silly maknae.
 
They both headed to the breakfast table and sat down. Seulong was half-asleep in his chair.
 
"HYUNGGG!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Jinwoon yelled.
 
"AHHHH! What?!" Seulong said as he almost fell out of his chair.
 
Jinwoon giggled and Changmin chuckled. Kwon just tried to mantain his expressions as his head was killing him.
 
Changmin placed the food down and everyone started to eat.
 
"Oh yeah, Kwon-ah. Gain wants to meet you today."
 
"Really?! Where? What time? Why?" Kwon bombarded him with questions.
 
"Woahhh there Kwon-ah. At (location) at 11 o' clock."
 
Kwon looked up at the time. It was 10:30. "Woahhhh I'm got to leave now!"
 
"Wait Kwon-ah! Finish eating first!"
 
"NOOOOOO! I GOTTA GET READY AND GO NOW!!!!! BYE HYUNG!" Kwon's headache was forgotten for now. He needed to get ready fast.
 
"BYE KWON HYUNG!!!!!!!" Jinwoon yelled out as Kwon ran out the door.
 
Kwon got into his car and started to go to the location, not even sure why Gain wants to meet him. Maybe Gain wants to get back together again! But all he could 
 
do now is just hope for the best.