Chapter 2

You and I

After dinner, Kwon and Changmin went into Kwon's room to talk. It was rather early, but Seulong and Jinwoon had fallen asleep already due to their schedules. Changmin was dead tired, but he knew that this was the perfect opportunity to talk in private with Kwon. He knew that Kwon was also tired, so he knew that he had to keep this short and to the point.

"Kwon-ah"

"Yeah hyung?"

"You know you can tell me what's wrong right?"

"..........."

"Come on Kwon-ah. You can't expect me to believe your facade. I know something is wrong. Tell me Kwon-ah, you know I'll understand."

"..........."

"It's about Gain huh?"

Kwon looked up, startled. "What are you talking about hyung?" Kwon laughed nervously. "What makes you think that?"

Changmin chuckled. "Yeah, it's definitely not about her" he said sarcastically. "Joking aside. What's really wrong?"

Kwon looked down. He contemplated whether or not he should trust his hyung. "Okay, fine. But please don't tell anyone else, okay?"

"Okay"

"Well, you see.... we broke up..."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Changmin exclaimed, surprised at Kwon's statement.

"I don't know hyung.... She didn't tell me why..... She just told me to forget about her and move on...." Kwon said with tears in his eyes. He tried to hold them back. He didn't want to cry in front of his hyung.

"Oh.... Kwon-ah.... I'm sorry...." Changmin said sympathetically.

"It's okay" Kwon said.

".........."

"But do you know what the funny thing is hyung?" Kwon broke the silence. "I can't seem to forget about her.... I know in my heart it's best to forget about her like she said, but I can't get her out of my mind... I'm so confused hyung."

Changmin thought for a while. "Well, Kwon.... That's what true love is. Never forgetting about the one you love. Still caring about her and loving her even though she breaks you heart. You still love Gain and need her back in you life. These past weeks you've changed. It's obvious. I know you are trying your best to hide it, but I can still see the pain. This is actually why I wanted to talk to you. I can't tell you exactly what you need to do to come back as the Kwon everyone knows, the fun, happy, caring,warm Kwon, but I think you need to find Gain and persuade her to come back to you."

Kwon nodded his head in agreement. "Thanks hyung, but actually, I did try to persuade her.... but she rejected me again.... and she won't tell me why..."

 

 

"Gain!" Kwon called her outside her dorm. "Gain!!!!"

Gain looked outside and opened the window. "What are you doing here?!" Gain shouted at him with wide eyes.

"Gain, please come back to me. Without you, I am incomplete. Without you, I'll never be the same. You know this yourself Gain! So please come back to me!"

Gain turned away with tears in her eyes, threatening to fall down."I'm sorry Kwon, we're over. Live on without me and still be your happy, fun self." Gain walked away and close the window.

"Gain...." Kwon said and broke down crying.

 

 

Changmin looked at Kwon spacing out. "Kwon, are you okay?"

Kwon looked up, confused. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"......."

"Kwon-ah.... Just always remember that I'm here for you. Don't keep your emotions bottled up. Everyone has a limit to how much they can take, and I don't want you to reach yours. Always remember that I'm here for you before doing anything rash, okay?"

"........" Kwon tears slowly started to fall, one by one. In a few seconds, he was sobbing and pouring his heart out.

"Woah, Kwon-ah!" Changmin said startled. He walked towards Kwon and brought him into his embrace. "Just let it all out, just let it all out."

Kwon was crying hard and his tears were unstoppable. "Y-you d-don't know h-how hurt I a-am right n-now h-hyung." Kwon said through sobs. "G-gain w-won't even t-tell me w-why she w-wanted to break u-up with me." Kwon was shaking very hard in Changmin's embrace.

Changmin embraced him harder. "Shhhhhh Kwon-ah shhhh."

Kwon gradually stopped shaking in Changmin's embrace. Changmin looked down at him and saw that he had falled asleep out of exhaustion. "Kwon-ah, I hope things work out between you and Gain. You know that true love will always find a way, right?" Changmin said. Changmin carefully laid him down on his bed, not wanting to wake him up. He walked out of his room and closed the door. He headed towards his own room that he shared with Jinwoon. Changmin was satisfied to know that Kwon now knew he could count on him. He laid down, and soon was also in dreamland.

But little did they both know, a pair of eyes were actually watching them while they were talking.

 

 

Sorry for the really late update. XD Guess who was watching them! XP