2min - Cake or Disastor

SHINee Drabbles out of Boredom

In Taemin's cozy kitchen, he stood wearing a bright pink apron, a chef's hat perched precariously on his head. Flour was scattered like snow across the countertop, and eggshells and sugar granules littered the floor. He was in the middle of what should have been a cake-baking masterpiece for Minho's birthday.

With an air of determination, Taemin cracked an egg into a bowl, but to his surprise, it wasn't alone. Another egg followed, and then another, until he had a trio of eggs in his mixing bowl. Taemin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but he shrugged it off, thinking it was just a quirky twist to the recipe.

Next came the flour. He reached for the bag, only to discover it had a stubborn hole in it. As he poured the flour into the mixing bowl, it scattered like confetti, covering Taemin and the entire kitchen in a powdery white cloud. He coughed and sneezed, looking like a flour-coated ghost.

Taemin was determined to salvage the situation, so he went on to add the sugar. However, instead of the measured cups he intended to pour, the entire bag tipped over, dumping an avalanche of sugar into the bowl. Taemin's eyes widened as he watched the mound of sugar grow higher and higher, threatening to engulf the kitchen.

Panicking, he tried to stir the concoction, but his spatula promptly snapped in half. It was as if the universe had conspired against him to create the most chaotic cake ever.

Just when Taemin thought it couldn't get any worse, he turned to the oven, only to find it had gone rogue. Flames danced wildly inside, and smoke billowed out, setting off the fire alarm. The shrill sound sent him into a frantic dance, waving a dishcloth to clear the smoke and swatting at the fire alarm with a wooden spoon.

Meanwhile, his cake batter sat on the counter, now resembling a sugary snowdrift more than a cake mix.
Just as the smoke cleared and the fire alarm finally fell silent, Minho walked into the kitchen, his eyes widening in disbelief at the chaos before him. Taemin stood there, covered in flour, with a sugar mountain of cake batter, and an oven that looked like it had hosted a wild party.
Minho burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter, tears streaming down his face. He wrapped his arms around Taemin, still chuckling, and said, "This might not be a tasty surprise but it sure will be the funniest ever."

Taemin sighed in relief, realizing that even in the midst of culinary chaos, Minho's smile was the sweetest treat of all. In the end, they ordered a real cake to satisfy their taste buds. As they enjoyed the delicious treat, they reminisced about the disastrous yet hilarious cake they had created. It became an inside joke in their relationship, a reminder that sometimes laughter and shared moments of absurdity were the best ingredients for a memorable birthday celebration.

From that day on, Taemin promised Minho that he'd stick to traditional recipes and acurate measurements when it came to birthday cakes. Even though, They might not have had a perfect cake, but they had a birthday memory that would make them laugh for years to come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this cute little 2min fic...i would like to write more if i get prompts..

Btw this is the chef taem of my fic... i don't think anybody could help but fawn over that baby smiley face even if he was to create a world-ending disaster...

 

Adios~~~~~