Chapter 3

My Snow Princes

I woke up to a loud noise in the kitchen, thinking it was those men again I jump up and ran into my closet. After a few minutes I didn't hear anything so I quietly crept out of the closet and into the kitchen but stopped half way down the short hallway. There was seven guys looking around the kitchen and living room. I stood there, my eyes as wide as saucers and my mouth hanging open. I just stood there watching them rummage around in my stuff till one looked over and saw me.

 

“Hey!” One with blonde hair said cheerfully as he waved at me. I gaped at him and the others as they looked over and greeted me also. It was silent for a few seconds before I screamed. And screamed loud.

 

“Why are you screaming?” One yelled as they all covered their ears.

 

“We're not going to hurt you!” One said nodded in agreement to his words. I stopped screaming and stared at them.

 

“There you go, that wasn't so hard.” A different one said happily.

 

“W-who are y-you?” I asked wondering who these strange guys were and why they were in my house.

 

“I'm L. Joe.” The blonde one said from his spot on our old couch.

 

“I'm Niel!” A boy with brown hair said through his mouthful of food. Well... ok then.

 

“I'm Chunji!” Another boy with brown hair said happily.

 

“I'm Changjo, this is Ricky hyung and C.A.P. hyung.” Another boy with brown hair said as he pointed at two boys near him, the one closest to him smacked him in the arm.

 

“I can introduce myself.” The one who was introduced as Ricky said as he made a face.

 

“Uh... ok... So why exactly are you in my house?” I asked curiously, still keeping my distance from them so that if I needed to run I would hopefully have a better chance of getting away. Though they all looked like they could catch me pretty quick because of their legs being longer than mine. Me being the shorty I was, was only 5'2.

 

“Because you wanted us here.” The one who was apparently Niel said, once again with his mouthful. I wanted them here? How could I want them here if I didn't even know who they were?

 

“Uh, I think you're at the wrong place. How could I want you here if don't even know who you are?” I asked them, still confused. “And how did you get in here?” I asked looking around. I know it wasn't the best house but it still locked up good, but the house showed no signs of forced entry. Which means they either had a key or one of them is really good at picking locks.

 

“Second question first, since it's easiest to answer.” Ricky said, “We came in through...” He looked around then gave a confused look. “Where'd it go?” they all shrugged and he frowned. “How are we going to explain without showing her.” He mumbled and they all started looking around for whatever it was, except Neil who was eating and L. Joe who was just lounging on the couch with his eyes closed. They didn't seem like they would attack me and tear me into pieces... But looks can be deceiving.

 

“Do you always eat?” I finally asked Neil after I had watched him eat. He shook his head, which made one of the other guys laugh.

 

“He does, but just not our food. It's funny he'll eat other people's food but not our food.” I couldn't tell who had said it because they were hidden from my view because they were looking for that thing. Whatever that is.

 

“Found it!” I heard and saw Chunji stand up with my snow globe in his hands. “L. Joe had it hidden.”

 

“Why were you looking for my snow globe?” I asked them as I hesitantly walked forward.

 

“Because we're from inside the snow globe.” Neil said and the others nodded. I looked at all of them waiting for them to start laughing.

 

“You can't honestly expect me to believe that.” I told them as I crossed my arms. They were crazy if they thought that I would believe something as crazy as that. How could they come from a snow globe? It was a snow globe.

 

“I told you that she wouldn't believe it.” I heard one of them mumble.

 

“Would you believe us if we showed you?” Ricky asked and I shrugged.

 

“Sure.” I said. I didn't really believe that they could do it. I watched as they talked with each other for a minute before they turned back to me.

 

“Ok, when you blink we'll be gone. So look into the snow globe and we'll wave at you. Ok?” Ricky said and I nodded. I still didn't believe them I mean how could they- wait... I looked around in surprise. They weren't here. I searched the house for them, thinking that they were hiding, but I couldn't find them. I hesitantly looked into the snow globe and saw the familiar scene but this time the people weren't where they were suppose to be. Instead they were, WAVING AT ME!? I backed away from the table that the snow globe was sitting on and tripped over my feet and landed on my . I opened my eyes from where I had closed them when I fell and saw all of them in front of me again.

 

“We told you.” Changjo said with a grin.

 

-----

Sorry about the long wait. I've been busy with school and spring break, and I've been working on a kpop role-play game. I'm gunna make a post with more info about that and the link to the forum. I hope lots of you join :D It's not that fun with just three people >.<

love you,

musiclover0103