Dear Jihyo.

Dear Jongkook, Dear Jihyo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My sweet Jihyo,

Where do I begin? There are so many emotions running through me as I write this letter, each one a testament to the profound love and warmth that you have brought into my life. From the first moment I saw you, I felt an undeniable connection, a magnetic pull that drew me towards you. And in that whirlwind of emotions, I discovered a love that surpasses all boundaries.

You are the light that brightens even the darkest corners of my existence. Your gentle touch, your infectious laughter, they fill me with a joy that words alone cannot describe. In your eyes, I see a reflection of my dreams and aspirations, and your unwavering support has given me the courage to chase after them. You believe in me in ways no one else ever has, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

Through you, I have come to understand the true meaning of love. It is not just a word, but a feeling that resonates deep within my soul. It is in the way you hold my hand, reassuring me that we can conquer anything together. It is in the way you listen without judgment, offering me comfort and solace on the days when life feels overwhelming. It is in the way you love every part of me, embracing both my strengths and weaknesses.

Jihyo, you have shown me a kind of love that I never thought possible. You have taught me to be patient, understanding, and compassionate. Your presence in my life has taught me the value of selflessness and the power of empathy. With you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter