Dear Jongkook.

Dear Jongkook, Dear Jihyo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My dearest Jungkook,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is overflowing with emotions that words alone cannot express. Every moment that we have spent together has created memories etched so deeply in my soul, each one filled with love and warmth that radiates through every fiber of my being.

From the moment our paths crossed, a flame ignited within me, one that continues to burn brighter with each passing day. You have become my everything, the person who completes me in ways I never knew were possible. Your presence in my life is like a gentle breeze that soothes my restless soul, offering solace and comfort even in the darkest of times.

I am in awe of your unwavering determination and passion, the way your eyes light up when you talk about your dreams and aspirations. Your dedication to your craft is not only inspiring, but it also reassures me that you will achieve greatness. And while you continue to chase your dreams, please know that I will always be by your side, cheering for you every step of the way.

Our love, Jungkook, it is a rare and precious gift that I hold dear to my heart. The love that we share is not just a fleeting moment, but an everlasting bond that grows stronger with time. It is the kind of love that withstands trials and tribulations, the kind that embraces both joy and pain, and the kind that knows no limits.

In your arms, I find comfort and safety. Your touch calms the storms within me, and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter