Y'all been kinda fooled

Submissions

Hello! 

I know I haven't published in an incredibly long while, but as I've started university and generally lost interest in writing (ngl, it's bc I've been dumped so many times I just lost inspiration lmao) I haven't had that much time to sit down and just.. write lol.

Anyway, since I want to get good at writing again, but have got no inspo whatsoever for whatever reason I'm not willing to dwelve into (I also need to pollish my english again, if y'all can tell), I would like to take prompts from those follow me (for apparent no reason! It's been years I've published anything on this platform and PPL ARE STILL SUBSCRIBING TO MY STORIES, HOW) and get my little brain to work.

I've also got a new mechanical keyboard to love on very much, so I'm just excited to be here :3

Requirements for the suggestions:

- Obviously Moonsun;

- It's gonna be only a one shot as I'm not capable to handle chaptered;

- It can be , angst, whatever, I accept anything;

- You can suggest in form of scenario, line that a character says, off your fantasies, a sensation in relationship you want to explore and so on;

- I'm good with gender bender as well, but I'm gonna say that Byul is the fittest to be the "man", so prefereably stick to that;

- and Dom/Sub dynamic are incredibly welcome;

- Supernatural isn't as welcome.

That said, I'll congede myself now. I highly doubt I'll receive any comment tbh lmao, I may have a ton of views (to me they are, yes) but I highly doubt I'm gonna get any kind of attention after so long lmao.

I will be answering as soon as I'm aware there are any suggestions, I'll eventually have a chat with y'all if the prompt is unclear or I want to have more perspective on it.

I'll obviously keep you posted on my progress on the writing, although the ones who know me already know that I usually write things in the middle of the night in one go, so I assure you that everything you suggest is gonne be done that way lmao.

 

I think I'm done!

Have a good day/night, and we'll see if I get any crumble of suggestions (either that, or I'll show up with some ty piece in the future).

BBBBBBBBye