2.[END]

Babysitter for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dropping off her son, Jieun has already left. The kid looks so distant and although he met them before, Leeteuk is still not used to it. His mother told good things and stories about them but he still unsure of it especially his mother's friends have different personalities as she says before. 

 

“Offer him some cookies. I've heard kids like that.” Ryeowook whispered and taking a quick glance at Leeteuk who's sitting on the sofa.

 

“Do it! Who are you to order me around?!” Eunhyuk said and turned his back on Ryeowook.

 

“I'm shy!” He said, stomping his feet and caught Leeteuk's attention.

 

“He's looking at you.” Eunhyuk stuck out his tongue and went to another room, leaving them behind. Ryeowook eyes landed on Leeteuk so he forced himself to smile as the kid did the same thing.

 

It's not that he doesn't like kids—the kid really looks scared and probably uncomfortable around them. Some of them are upstairs and left the kid alone downstairs. Ryeowook had no choice but to approach the kid and sat next to him.

 

“You want some?” He offered and noticed how the kids face lit up. Leeteuk excitedly picked it up and started to eat the cookies.

 

“I know you'd love it.” He smiled and let out a sigh, sign of his relief.

 

“Uncle, who made this?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Me! I baked these cookies and I also love cooking. Do you know your mom likes my dishes. She always comes here just to eat my food.” Ryeowook said and finally did something they could talk about.

 

“Really? Mommy is kind of terrible at cooking so we always end up ordering. Dad is a good cook but he can't cook when he's at home because he's always busy.” Leeteuk said and still enjoying the cookies.

 

“What do you think about your parents relationship?” Ryeowook curiously asked and of course he wanted to know their son's thoughts.

 

“Perfect!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because one time I saw daddy talking to mom while she was asleep. He felt sorry and I heard his sobs.” Leeteuk began.

 

The kid finally felt comfortable and willingly to open up. He looked so happy reminiscing the memory he witnessed with his own eyes. His parents relationship was perfect because even the kid knew how much his parents loved each other.

 

“He said, he's doing his best to give the life we really deserve. The reason why he's always at work is because he wants us to live comfortably. He promised that to my mommy and he wanted to fulfill it. Mommy is busy with her schoolworks while daddy is providing everything we need. I think their relationship is just doing fine and I want to be my daddy!” Leeteuk explained and raised his hand after saying the last words.

 

 

“Hey buddy, how you doing?” Donghae asked as he went downstairs and saw the kid.

 

“I'm enjoying your company! Uncle Ryeowook went out to buy a snacks.” Leeteuk replied.

 

“You wanna go to my room?” He asked and Leeteuk immediately nodded his head.

 

Donghae held out his hand and led the kid inside his room. The kid was obviously excited and couldn't wait to see his room. Once they got inside, Leeteuk scanned his surroundings and smiled. Donghae sat in the middle of his bed and observing the kid.

 

“You look like your mom.” Donghae chuckled.

 

“I do? You're the first person to say that because others always say I look like my dad.” Leeteuk giggled.

 

“Who do you prefer?”

 

“Both!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because they are my parents.”

 

“Fine. Come here and I will show you our scrapbook.” Donghae pulled out a box under his bed and Leeteuk joined him.

 

They spent an hour inside his room, showing all the pictures they've taken before. Donghae loves to keep their pictures and cherish each one of them along with the memories they've created.

 

 

“Penguin!” Leeteuk saw a penguin plushy toy and ran where it was. When he got close, he grabbed it and hugged it right away.

 

“This is so soft!” He added while jumping around. He looks so happy and he loves collecting stuffed toys just like Kyuhyun.

 

“You want some more? I can give you a lot.” A voice suddenly appears and when he turns around, it's only Kyuhyun.

 

“Really?”

 

“Really.” After saying that, they went to his room and showed his collection. Leeteuk look so amazed and can't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't take his eyes off and touching every toys.

 

“Choose whatever you want.” Kyuhyun smiled at him. Leeteuk did what he said and chose everything he wanted without hesitating.

 

“Can I get this pair?” Leeteuk asked and pointed it out. It was Kyuhyun's favourite.

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to give it to my parents.” He innocently responded and Kyuhyun gave him a thumbs up, telling him to have it.

 

“This is so amazing....” Leeteuk said in astonished.

 

 

Leeteuk went out after getting the stuffed toys from his Uncle Kyuhyun. They even packed it so it wouldn't be hassle once his mom picked him up. While walking, he saw Yesung and he didn't hesitate to approach him. 

 

“Hi!” Leeteuk greeted him.

 

“Oh....” Yesung words trailed off as his eyes landed on the toys he had.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter