1.

Babysitter for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[No one's Pov] 

 

“I always feel like our marriage is slowly falling apart. I don't now but everything seems off. Teuk is the only one why I keep holding on. I don't want him to grow up without a father. I made a promise to myself that I'd do my best to give him a 'family' he truly deserves.” Jieun said as she sat down next to Donghae.

 

“Of course you'd feel that way because you two are both busy. Jieun, you're just probably overthinking. You have to talk to your husband and let him know about this.” Eunhyuk butted in as he appears in the living room with a drink in his hand and handed it to Jieun.

 

Jieun is a close friend of them whose already married and has a kid. She stopped studying once she found out she was pregnant and had to focus on her health and of course her baby but now after taking a long break, Jieun continued her studies while her husband was already working. Her friends are two years ahead of her and are graduating. She went to their dorm and asked for a few advice since she knows her friends could help her.

 

“How could I? Once he gets home, me and my son are already sleeping. We only see each other in the morning! What if he's having an affair? Oh ! I'd kill them both!” She said out of her frustration and buried her face using her hands.

 

“You have my support.” A voice appeared again and caught everyone's attention as he finally went out from his room.

 

“Heechul, you ain't helping her.” Kyuhyun scolded but the said man only shrugged.

 

“You're so unbelievable.” Shindong murmured, shaking his head while his eyes were still on Heechul.

 

“I second the emotion! If you husband is cheating on you, him and his other woman deserve to—” Ryeowook words were cut off when Donghae suddenly covered his mouth.

 

“Ssssh! You two are making it worse!” Donghae said and shifting his eyes to Ryeowook and Heechul.

 

“You guys are so loud.” Yesung scolded as he went downstairs and still rubbing his eyes.

 

“You guys interrupt my prayers!” Siwon whined and shut the door behind, joining them.

 

“I'm out of this.” Heechul dismissed and walked pass by them.

 

Seven of them gathered around with Jieun and helped her with her problems. Heechul is a type of person who doesn't want to get involved but they understand him—they all know he has a soft spot for Jieun but he doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter