during the deal pt3

its you again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong was running to to jimins house when it started to rain. She was nearing jimins house when she slipped and fell. She scraped her knees but still tried her best to get to jimins house. When she finally reached jimins house, she rang the doorbell with full confidence. When the door opened slightly, kim minjeong was greeted by a small little boy. She was about to speak when she heard an older womans voice "Yah minjun come back here!" minjeong saw an older woman who looked similar to jimin.

"Oh hi there, who are you looking for?" the woman questioned

"Hi I am looking for yu jimin maam" minjeong replied

The woman invited her in and told her to wait at the couch. While she was waiting minjun went to her and climbed onto her lap. He was asking minjeong what her name was, if she wanted to play and he was giggling adorably when he played with minjeongs hoodie strings. She couldnt help but laugh at how similar minjun was to jimin. She didnt know jimin had a younger brother. 

She continued playing with minjun until she heard a tiny chuckle. She and minjun turned their heads towards that chuckle and she saw it was jimin. Minjun got off minjeongs lap and went to jimin, wanting to be carried. But the older woman, who she now know is jimins mom told minjun to get ready for school. 

Jimin then invited minjeong to her room and they were sitted at her bed. Silence surrounded them until jimin questioned what minjeong was doing here. Somehow minjeong felt like she had lost her voice. When she was about to answer jimins question, jimin asked what happened to her knees.

"DId you get hurt on the way here? Your knees are still bleeding kim minjeong" jimin went to her drawers to get her first aid kit. Jimin was about to dab her wounds until minjeong pulled her knees away. Minjeong let out a small whine which indicated she didnt want jimin to help her.

"I  dont like the feeling of the ointment unnie" minjeong let out. Jimin was surprised that minjeong had called her unnie. But jimin maintained her composure and scolded her "if you didnt like the feeling then you shouldnt have gotten hurt kim minjeong. Now stay still unless you want an infection which will hurt way more"

Minjeong had no choice but to stay still. she winced when jimin rubbed the ointment on her. Though she had rubbed it gently, it still hurt. Jimin then applied a shin-chan bandage on both of minjeongs knees which made her laugh because of how cute it was. Jimin glared at her before standing up and she placed a gentle kiss on minjeongs forehead which made both of them freeze. Minjeongs cheeks flushed red when jimins voice was heard.

"Sorry i always do that to minjun when he gets hurt. My bad" Minjeong just made an ok sign.

Minjeong waited for jimin to clean up. When jimin was seated beside her, she finally spoke. "Ningning told me what happened. I am sorry I didnt go and find you. I should have known something was wrong when sunghoon said some stupid things to me after my practice. I am sorry" 

Jimin kept quiet so minjeong just continued "I thought you were upset with me and when you missed my practice I guess I just got upset and wanted to ignore you. That was childish of me" Minjeong then kept quiet.

"I was really worried about you. Thanks for wanting to check up on me but I am fine. The doct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter