during the deal pt1

its you again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a late monday afternoon and jimin was still stuck in the student council room. Its moments like this that makes her dread being student president due to the workload she has. But she couldnt seem to stop thinking about the weekend she had. Kim minjeong had taken her out on a date on saturday. An ice cream date to be exact. She had picked her up on her motorcycle. Jimin didnt know that kim minjeong had a motorcycle. Of course she didnt know that kim minjeong had a license in the first place.

Flasback to saturday

"Why dont you ride your bike to school? Isnt it better than taking the bus?" Jimin asked kim minjeong

"Eh its a hassle sometimes. Plus now its raining season so a bus is better than getting soaked in the rain due to me riding my bike. You cant really see well when riding in the rain" kim minjeong answered

"Aeri unnie also always asks me to fetch her when i take my bike and im kinda lazy" kim minjeong laughs

Jimin chuckled at that.She knows that minjeong and aeri are close. They always stick together in school despite them being one year apart. She always feel jealous when she sees her peers having fun and having someone to rely on. Shes always busy due to her responsibilities. Jimin sighed.

"Oh? Are you regretting the deal already? Whats with the sigh my dear president" kim minjeong teased

Jimin glared at her "Shut it kim. Can we go already Im tired of standing"

Minjeong slaps her shoulder and gets on the bike. Then she hands jimin an extra helmet. Jimin just stares at the helmet that is in minjeongs hand. "What you dont know how to put on a helmet?" minjeong questions. Jimin embarrassedly shakes her head.

Surprisingly minjeong didnt . She just got off the bike and helped jimin with her helmet. She gently put the helmet on jimin after loosening the strap. Minjeong then moved her face closer to jimin to help adjust the strap properly which made jimin freeze in her spot. She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt taps on her helmet. "Okay youre all set. Lets go" minjeong said while getting on her bike.

Jimin then got on the bike slowly. Very slowly. Minjeong swore it took 10 minutes just for her to get on the bike. But she had to remain patient. After minjeong ensured that she got on the bike safely, she tested the waters first. She went at a slow speed, Though that slow speed was all it took for jimin to cling onto her by her waist. Minjeong could almost hear her heartbeat. 

It wasnt a speed that minjeong normally went at but she had to be slow because she could feel how scared jimin was even if she didnt verbally say it. Minjeong was a troublemaker at school but in reality she really is a sweetheart. She cares about people very dearly.

After about 15 minutes they arrived at the ice scream shop. Minjeong dropped jimin off at the front of the store first while she we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter