CHAPTER III

I WILL
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD POV

"I tried to think about it trust me I did it's just that, I don't think it will be necessary." Freen replied "What the do you mean by necessary? My apologies with my language my mouth sometimes have a mind on its own." Dr. Aries replied Freen smile lowly then said "Necessary to be alive anymore I already live my life to the fullest. I achieved my dreams, own a business, graduated with flying colors, recognized in the business industry and so one and so forth. I just think it'll be unnecessary to be alive since well I already experience it all. One of the reasons why I easily decided on this whole shenanigan well I shouldn't call it that since it was a great success. I really appreciate how you pursue me in doing another operation but Aries it's alright you don't have to worry about me. I already plan to spend my remaining days in Switzerland I already booked a flight after a few days on the first week of January of next year I will be flying to Switzerland to rest there in peace." "This is why I wanted you to have another operation. *handed her the test result of her recent ECG* It shows a hell amount of abnormalities especially how your heart beat per second not even in minute. Though we are aware how cancerous the heart is in the first place we can still make changes with an immediate operation. I will also make sure Becky wouldn't know about it if that's what you are worried about." Dr. Aries continue to pursue Freen in agreeing with the operation but the latter just smile and replied "I really appreciate it Doc but I'm all good. Do you also have Becky's ECG report?" she asked Aries sigh and handed over Becky's ECG report. The report shows Becky's recent ECG that happens to have a much more stable heart rate it also shows no other abnormalities with the heart even after 3 weeks of operation Freen smile satisfied with the result show.

"You can always call me if you changed your mind" Dr. Aries reminded Freen nod and left her office while Aries was left with no choice but to wait for Freen to made up her mind. Freen on the other was beyond ecstatic with how Becky's body is on its way to full recovery her heart is working properly no other complications we're showing after the operation she is more than satisfied. And now planning on how she can break the news to Becky that she will be flying to Switzerland along with their plan beach vacation. On her way to her car she received a message from Becky reminding her to be home before dinner as well as reminding her with their plan late night walk to buy some ice cream Freen smile and replied that she's almost over with the meetings and now preparing to leave. After she made a quick stop to the office she went directly to the Armstrong's manor where she remember growing up though they live on the same lot Aunt Fei and her room is actually on the separate house for maids despite Aunt Fei being the head maid of the Armstrong household Freen never left Aunt Fei's side now come to think of it she also needed to break the news to Aunt Fei who she already consider as her 2nd Mom.

Freen arrived at the manor and welcome with Aunt Fei though after graduating Freen already brought a condo and also invited Aunt Fei to move but the latter decline as she continues to work as the Armstrong's head maid. "It's nice to see you here in the manor" Aunt Fei said giving Freen a big hug "Stop being dramatic Aunt Fei I am usually here you should probably tell that to Becky" Freen teased seeing her best friend from a far who is now glaring at her after what she said. "I'll make sure to make it up to you guys" Becky said pouting. "Perfect timing Freen dinner's almost ready" Aunt Fei said the latter smile and went to the kitchen and help set up the table as well even after Aunt Fei insisted that she can just rest but Freen shook her head and insisted in helping them set up the table "I wasn't able to help you cook this is the least thing that I can do" Freen said "Well you can wash the dishes later" Aunt Fei teased earning a chuckle from both Freen and Becky but Freen said "I actually have to go back to the condo I still have a lot of paper works to check. I'll wash the dishes some other time" "Awe I thought you will be sleeping her in the manor" Aunt Fei asked "I would love to as well but I needed to take care of some other things in the office so I have to go back to the condo" Freen replied "I'll be sleeping over there Aunt Fei don't worry" Becky said that caused both Freen and Aunt Fei to snapped their heads to her direction "Nope I don't think Auntie and Uncle would agree" Freen responded "Na-ah I already asked them earlier today and they already give me their permission you can

Please log in to read the full chapter