CHAPTER I

I WILL
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD POV

Hospitals are always the busiest place on Earth from people who will do their best just to save anyone that needs to be saving. One of the reasons why no one wanted to be involve in the medical field it's too much stress and can be mentally and physically draining from all the drama that you will be witnessing from almost every second of the day. That is why Becky hates to be imprisoned inside this 4 cornered white room. Already on her first week since she was admitted as her condition continues to deteriorate, though her family is known in the business industry her parents still cannot find the best medication that could help her at least live a normal life. Just as scheduled she heard a knock and there goes her best friend who visits her almost every single day. "Morning Becky" she greets the latter smile and replied "Morning Freenky" earning a chuckle from the other woman. "I brought breakfast" she added while she went straight to the small table on the side of the room. Though admitted to a hospital she was staying inside a suite room in the hospital which has a small kitchen, toilet and bath, and a small living space. Becky was about to get up to help Freen prepare breakfast when Freen saw her and playfully glare at her "Tsk sit down princess I can manage prepare our breakfast" she said defeated she went back to her bed and sit down. "Aunt Fei made porridge earlier today. She knows how you hate hospital food." Freen said while walking towards Becky along with the bowl of porridge and a bottle of water. 

Everything seems to be normal Freen spends her day accompanying Becky. Some might think there already an item but both of them deny that they are a couple. They would always say stuff like "We just enjoy each other's company we're best friends that's that" along with the words like "She has been like my little sister". When all the people around them can agree that you don't treat your best friend nor sister by blood the same treatment they both have for each other there nameless bond that no one deny to be adorable no one knows the real score except them. Freen has been the closest person to both Becky and her family to the point that her parents treat her like their daughter (or maybe daughter-in-law) which is why Freen also know her condition since childhood despite Becky wanted to have a normal childhood she simply cannot as her body would continuously tell her otherwise. Though she likes vigorous activities she began to love solemn activities such as visiting museums, nature, and cafes. Since the two known each other since they we're a child Freen knew Becky's condition how she has to be very careful with her though Becky dislikes being treated to fragile she enjoys being treated like a princess by Freen she also cannot understand nor explain it she would just simply shrugged it off and would continuously said "Maybe that's how good she took care of other".

Freen on the other hand despite growing up as an only child after being orphaned at an early aged has manage to strive in business along with the guidance of her Aunt who despite not being blood related took Freen as their own. Aunt Fei who took care of Freen when she was about 6 years old all alone in the city with a note from her biological relative that cannot take care of her. Aunt Fei didn't hesitate and dressed, fed, and took her like her own daughter. Despite working as a made in Becky's family she manage to help Freen graduate and earn her bachelor's degree. Becky's family also saw prowess with Freen's ability and determination along with her new Mom Aunt Fei they manage to get through a lot together with the greatest support system she has she knew she can withstand any storm that would come. She manage to reach the level that Becky's family at when it comes to the business industry though she does not want to topped them Becky's Dad recognized how she manage to make her name known in the business industry despite not having a background to the said field. She is also doing her research with how she can help Becky with her condition. Doctor's already provided them solutions that would not require any operations but Becky dislike the idea of being operated having someone else's heart just so she can live they already explained that it would be impossible to have someone physically we

Please log in to read the full chapter