TwO siDeS stories .... (Memories1)

I love My sister Fiance

- Flash Back -

@Senior High School

cr: @eternalfor_JH

 Jonghyun PoV

yeah, I'm Lee Jonghyun, a Judo athlete and also popular at school .. at least among other boys ^^

many girls wanna be my girlfriend .. yeah... usually people call me  "Playboy"

but actually ..  I don't think so ...

that is true that i have 8 ex gf .. but i never broke our relationship first, but those girls... 

I just ever kiss one of my ex gf, not 8 (>_<) ...

and  not me who want to make a relationship as lover but those girls,, 

i cant reject them so i accept them,, 

i'm not playboy, rite?

*******************************************************************

then, a new student came to my class, she is so beautiful ...

i never have such a feeling like this, my stomach feels butterfly,, 

every day, i try to approach her but you know... Totally failed !!!!!

this girl is so expensive .. Im Yoona,, You're expensive !!!

*Yoona PoV

oh My God what's wrong with that boy? i forget his name is Lee Jonghyun ...

okey, the most popular guy in school, idk why those girls work hard to take his heart .. 

he is so mean,  cool, a bit mousy and awkward.. 

idk, but he tried hard to approach me from time to time, sometimes i think he is crazy,, 

you know guys? I'm sick of this boy .... 

***********************************************************

No one Pov (the time we got closer each other)

Jonghyun still at school until early evening, he practiced hard his Judo because he was one of candidate in Seoul Judo Tournament. After finalizing his stuff he went to the roof's school to see Sunset .. he knew that the scenery from it, its so beautiful. ^^

when he arrived on the roof, Yoona was there too ... 

"Yoona, are you Yoona?"

then Yoona turn her body and face Jonghyun.

"Ah, you what are you doing here? ahhh i know, you are following me, ert boy!!"

"eh, what did you say? oh, God why can i like this girl? you're so freaking mean!!!"

"i hear you Jonghyun, you like me?"

"no. no i don't .. Never.", said Jonghyun with panic face.

"so what are you doing here?"

"i always come to this place, i love the scenery of sunset here ..."

"ah, i never expect that you like something like this, i also love the sunset here, so beautiful ...."

"but, you're more beautiful Yoona.", said Jonghyun mumbles..

"what?"

"ah, no yes, i mean the sunset is so so so beautiful."

Yoona smiled to Jonghyun so did Jonghyun.

*Yoona PoV

Jonghyun is good guy, maybe I'm wrong to think that he is totally a bad guy. maybe I'll try to more recgnize him. ^^,,, his dimples is so cute, his smile make me melt... 

no one Pov 

the two was so fused in this kind of scenery, it was a romantic moment ... 

they sat beside each other, and enjoying the sunset ,,, 

in that time 

in minute 1, Jonghyun looked to Yoona but she didn't notice ..

in another minute, Yoona also looked to Jonghyun but he didn't notice ......

from that time, without both of them notice.. their love to each other growing up. 

*******************************************************************

Finally, slowly but sure, Yoona began to open her heart to Jonghyun.... 

she didn't talk bad to Jonghyun when Jonghyun tried to approach her.

then the moment when Jonghyun confess his love to Yoona came.....

******************************************************************

the rain was so hard ..... but Yoona already on the way return home :(

she tried to search a place where she could take shelter ,, but nowhere ... 

then a man came to her and closed her head with umbrella..... 

"Jonghyun?!"

"Yoona you're so wet, are you oke?"

"ah, yes I'm oke, thanks Jonghyun!", said Yoona abit shiver.

Jonghyun open his jacket and put it on Yoona's body. 

"Ah, Jonghyun don't do that, i worry if you can get a cold."

"don't worry a man should protect the girl he loved.", said Jonghyun smiled to Yoona.

Yoona abit shocked hearing Jonghyun's word...... 

"Jonghyun, you love me?"

"yes, I love you Yoona, will you be my girl?"

Yoona couldn't hold back her tears again .. 

"what's wrong with Yoona? i'm sorry if i ...."

Yoona touched Jonghyun's lip with her index finger and stoped his words ... 

"i'm not sad Jonghyun ... i love you too."

"really, but why the tears?"

"i cry because i'm happy, the tears of happiness .. "

"so, your answer is  ...."

Yoona nod her had and said, "yes, i wanna be your girl friend."

after hearing Yoona's answer Jonghyun throw the umbrella and their body wet because the rain ... 

Jonghyun pulled Yoona's body to his arm ,, they hugged each other in the middle of the rain.

Jonghyun kiss Yoona's hair again and again then he whisper to her ear,,

"Yeah, you're the first girl Yoona.. i confess my love just for you!!"

"I know, Lee Jonghyun, I'm happy ..."

then their eyes met each other, suddenly Jonghyun touched his lip to Yoona's lip. Yoona abit shocked but she follwed Jonghyun move. Jonghyun kiss her lip in gentle way, they tried to feel each other feeling by the kiss.

the moment whe they kising  in the middle of the rain, make the moment of their love more special .. they don't care with their wet body and continue their kiss until they need air to  breath. 

************************************************************************************

Yoona's birhday ...

Yoona's stepfather didn't agree with her relationship with Jonghyun so they just did backstreet.

one day before Yoona's birhtday day, Jonghyun got a news from his father that he would go to USA with him to study abroad. 

he wanted to reject his father offer, but he couldnt... so he wanted to give Yoona a beautiful gift ... 

when that moment come again ...

although  you try hard to forget all those memories

you can not easily forget and remove 

because "love" is hard to forget 

***********************************************************************************

"Yoona, I'll go to America!, said Jonghyun to Yoona nervously ...

"What? really .. dont you lie?"

"no, i don't Yoona, please forgive me ... i have to go to America because my father."

"but,, Jonghyun i need you,,"

"i know Yoona,,,,,,"

"I need You, but i dont want to make your dad not happy."

"so ..."

"I'm happy for you, i hope you can catch your dream."

Jonghyun smiled hearing Yoona's words, then he kiss Yoona forehead.

"thanks, Yoona .... Tadaaaaa!!!"

Jonghyun gave Yoona a very beautiful pendant .. 

"Wow, is this for me?"

"Yup, you will suitable with this pendant because you're beautiful."

Yoona kiss Jonghyun's cheek make Jonghyun abit surprise.

"it was your payment Jonghyun."

"wow, i like this type of payment (LoL), Yoona the day after tomorrow i will wait you in our secret place.. i wanna see your face for the last time before i'm going to America."

********************************************************************

Yoona's stepfather angry to Yoona because he knew that Jonghyun and Yoona still kept their relationship as a lover. 

Yoona's stepfather didn't allow Yoona to go out from her room but Yoona could realease her self .. 

when Yoona on the way to the secret place.. she got an accident and she was in serious condition because her had got hard injury. 

When Jonghyun heard about Yoona's accident, he didn't meet with Yoona because her stepfather tried to separate their relationship. in the place of accident .. Jonghyun just found a pendant ... his gift to Yoona. 

 

**********************************************************

in the real time ..

Yoona woke up from her sleep ...  she found her sister, Seohyun  still sleep soundly beside her .. 

after a long dream .. now .. she could remember abit about Jonghyun ... then she shed tears .. 

 

(Yoona and Jonghyun part in two side stories, hope you'll like it  >_<)