broken heart

I love My sister Fiance

 

ting, tong ...
the doorbell rang ..
 
Yoona opened the door and ...
"Tada ... hello beautiful girl!", A man appeared in front of Yoona with a face covered by a bouquet of roses. Yonghwa came to visit her fiance.
 
Yoona's face became irritated to see Yonghwa came to her house. 
"Yoona, do you wanna go with me today?"
"i don't know Yonghwa, i have so many assigment today!"
"Really, that's okey but please take my flower for you."
"Yonghwa! I've told you not to give me flowers anymore."
"But, Yoona this is my last flowers, I want you to smile when you receive my flowers."
finally Yoona gave Yonghwa  a little smile.
"okay, I'll accept your flowers today .. just today!"
"thank you, Yoona!"
"Okay, now I have to do my assigment again, you wanna  go home?
 
Seohyun came close to Yoona  and Yonghwa  an ongoing conversation.
"hello, Yonghwa oppa!", Seohyun  greeted Yonghwa with cheers.
"ah, hai Seohyun."
"Wow, beautiful flowers.", Seohyun pointed interest to flower in Yoona's hands.
"do you want this flower, Hyun?", Yoona offering her flowers.
"Of course, eonni!"
"If so this flower  for you!"
Yonghwa surprised by Yoona's action
"But this flower for eonni from Yonghwa oppa!"
"please accept it, Hyun."
Yoona  gave Seohyun flowers  and left Yonghwa and Seohyun together.
Yonghwa just could see Yoona's back.... (T_T)
 
****************------------------------------**********************
 
Yonghwa oppa, please forgive my eonni!"
"That's okey Hyun, this is not the first time Yoona reject my flowers, but I'm happy ...!"
"Why?"
"Because Yoona didn't throw my flower, at least she gave the flowers to you."
"Oppa, you're too good,, i hope Eonni will give you a chance!"
"Don't worry Hyun, if Yoona can't love me, I'll not force her because I'm also confuse with my feeling to her!"
"what do you mean, oppa?"
"Ah, forget it Hyun, aha, do you wanna go with me?"
"But, Yoona will not allow me!"
"don't say to her, we are going now okey!, Yonghwa pull Seohyun's hands and brought her to his car.
"Where do you take me?"
"Just follow me, Hyun!"
 
------------------------************************---------------------------------
 
Yoona felt dizzy in her head, then she called Seohyun but no answer.
Yoona look her up in the living room, but Seohyun disappeared.
 
Yoona try contacting Yonghwa, but he did not receive her call. Then Yoona try contacting Jonghyun , Yoona was almost in tears.
"Yoseob, Yoona why do you call me?"
"i need Your help Jonghyun, my sister disappeared.. i think Yonghwa brought her!"
"that's okey Yoona, i'm sure Yonghwa will care of your sister, don't panic!"
"Jonghyun, please i don't wanna Seohyun hurt just because a man."
"Yoona, you are overprotective ..!!
Then Jonghyun heard Yoona began to cry ... 
"Yoona, are you okey?, Jonghyun aware Yoona couldn't hear his advice.
"okey, Yoona I'll go there, wait me okey and don't do something stupid!"
"Thanks, Jonghyun!!"
 
*************************8-------------------8**********************
 
"Yonghwa oppa, is this okey? Yoona eonni will be angry to me!"
"haha, are you serious? I don't think she will be angry,, Seohyun, Yoona is too overprotective to you."
Hearing Yonghwa's words made me Seohyun mad.
"Oppa, you're wrong.. Eonni just too fond me, she always protect me, please don't say bad words about her!"
"Ah, I'm sorry Hyun ... i just can't understand Yoona's tought!"
"I'll forgive you, but please don't repeat that words again!"
"Okey, Hyun I'm sorry, i just wanna make a pleasant day with you."
"What do you mean?"
"we are going to amusement park!"
 
****************************---------------**********************
 
Jonghyun  arrived at Yoona's home and when he would get in the door was not locked. Jonghyun was looking for and he found Yoona was crying. Jonghyun approached her and rubbed her back.
Suddenly, Yoona hugged Jonghyun tightly.
"what's wrong Yoona, you're too panic,, i'm sure Seohyun is fine.", Jonghyun reply her hugging, and hug her back. 
"Jonghyun, can i give you a question?"
"of course, why not?", Jonghyun was showing his smile to Yoona, and try to comfort her.
"do you think, I'm wrong if i love my sister too much?"
"Yoona, you're indeed a great sister for Seohyun .. and i think Seohyun feel the same as you."
"thanks, Jonghyun.. but i can't accept that Yonghwa brought my sister without talked to me before."
"Yoona, Yonghwa is a good man, i don't think he will make Seohyun hurt."
"Jonghyun, can we try to search them?"
"okey, I'll accompany you, but please don't cry anymore, i think i know where Yonghwa bring Seohyun!"
Finally Yoona can smile to Jonghyun.
 
************************-------------------------------********************
 
Seohyun and Yonghwa spent a fun day together. They played all the games available.
Yonghwa realized that he was more happy when Seohyun beside him not Yoona. 
after satisfied playing Yonghwa and Seohyun try sitting under a tree, waiting for the arrival of the afternoon.
 
but the rain came and they were frantically seeking shelter. Late and their whole body is wet.
 
In the rain, Yonghwa observe intently Seohyun's eyes.
 
Then their eyes met, Yonghwa touched Seohyun lips  with soft movement.
But  Seohyun did not return his kiss, but the movement of Yonghwa's tongue  make Seohyun forced to open . They were playing their tounge together, and their smacker got deeper. The rain that soaked their bodies continue to be ignored.
Yoona and Jonghyun already arrived at amusement park. Their body were wet because of raining. They  tried hard to find Seohyun. 
when Yonghwa and Seohyun still kissing. Yoona found  them. Yoona only be stunned, she did not think that Seohyun kissing with her fiance.
 
Yoona can not say anything ... her wet body ... Jonghyun also could not believe it .
 
Jonghyun stared Yoona's body, and opened his jacket. Jonghyun wore a jacket to Yoona's body, to keep her warm.
 
rain that fell made Yoona's tears flow  with rain. Jonghyun took away Yoona from her sister.
Jonghyun did not know what makes her sad? Seohyun or Yonghwa!
 
*********************-----------------*******************
 
subsribes and comment, please <3<3 .... thak you for reading my story.. i'll try to update soon ,, please encourage me!! ^^