my letter

i am a fan (one shot)

 

"Here I am again, listening to your CD. I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing your voice. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching your videos or your TV shows. And I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing your face on my wall, my phone and my wallet. HAHAHA! Obsessed much? Well, not really. Let's just put it as an inspiration. You inspire to strive my best in anything that I do. When I feel tired, I only look at your face and I feel really good.
I know how tired you get whenever you have a comeback.
 
I know that your schedules are all jampached but, I still am amazed that you still manage to have some time to smile and wave at us. Whenever some of us go to meet you at your concerts, airports and shootings. You seem so tired at first, but when you see us your smile automatically comes to your face. I feel happy but at the same time I feel sad. I know you are working hard not only for yourself but, for us, as well. 
 
 
I got worried hearing that some fans are thinking that you are our property since we are the one buying your concert tickets, your CDs, your movies, your show. I know that you don't want to hurt us so you just try to be paient and endure it, for as long as you can, I feel sorry. I know that some of us just wants to show how much we appreciate and love you but, sometimes, it's just sad to know that it gets too much. It gets to the point that you get hurt by some of us. 
 
 
Oppa, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for the inconveinience. And I know, as much as I we are giving you happiness we are also givign you too much pain. I hope that at the end of the day, we will remember that you are also human beings. That before you became our idols, you where once like us, FANS, private individuals that appreciate privacy. We may be the reason why you are getting richer and richer, (hehehe!) but, that doesn't make you our property. or even your company's property. YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON and that was what, in the beginning, we admired and have grwon to love.
 
 
Please take care of yourself. And I hope that throuugh our tweets or posts on your homepage, will be enough strength for you to know how much we love and appreciate you. "
 
 
----------------------
 
I know it's short but, I think it expresses how we feel as fans right? :)