Battle?

I Will Love You Till The World's End (The Darkling Games)

I watched as the two stalk up to the large arena from different sides.

I was guessing the guy with a strange haircut was Jiyong, he grew his hair long, it was parted to the side, like a weave, its edges were stained white, he wore a black beanie with some fashionable wear that I had seen in a magazine just yesterday.

He seemed confident, cocky, and annoying. All at once. Wow. I bet he's going to be the one who loses.

Meanwhile the girl, Jihee, seemed like one of those evil es in those Korean dramas. What? She looked like a perfect porcelain doll.

I watched as the head master initiate the match.

He stood back watching with disinterest. But his eyes were still fixed onto the arena, fully aware of what was happening.

The girl seductively walk over to the Jiyong. "Jiyong Oppa.", She squealed.

I rolled my eyes. It seems like this match isn't going to go anywhere...

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jiyong smirked, "Hey. Tch. It's such a shame we are to fight. It reminds me of those star crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet."

I nearly gagged to those words. The headmaster was seated in a tree. He had his legs crossed as he rested his cheek on his palm. He seemed bored.

"Wahh, Oppa you're so cheezy. But you shouldn't underestimate me." She giggled.

"What are you going to do? Seduce me to death?" He grinned.

His hands wrapped around her pelvic area.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Oh no something more than that. Prepare for the kiss of your life." She emphasized on the word life.

She crushed her lips into his. I could hear a gasp escape from his lips. He was clearly stunned.

The crowd gasped.

I watched her smooch Jiyong, I noticed that Jiyong seemed to be losing strength, as if she was the life out of him.

The headmaster turned his attention to the two. His purple eyes gleamed with interest.

An edge of his mouth lifted into a smirk. He seemed amused and interested to find out that her dark talent was life drain.

I watched as Jiyong shoved her away in disgust.

He fell to the floor in a heap. He cursed himself for being so weak.

"", He wiped his lips and cursed as he tried to get up.

It took him a few tries until he finally stood.

"... You are going to get it. You fake succubus ." He backed away and staggered back to the floor.

I watched as the girl smirked, "Curse all you like Oppa because that isn't going to save you.

He ignored what she said, concentrating on regaining energy to stand back up.

Slowly she took her time, her high heels clicked against the wooden floor with every step.

She stood above him and looked down.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but, I think it looks like I win.", She placed a finger to her chin as if she were thinking and kneeled down.

Facing him, she forcefully cupped his face with one hand, and pulled him in for another death kiss.

He winced at the touch of her nails against his cheeks.

"Think again and don't call me oppa.", He snarled. He hurriedly swung his entire arm in an upward movement.

A sudden invisible force slammed against the girl, she went flying, and slammed against a nearby arena tree.

Jiyong smirked, "Let's end this." as he stood up in agony. He held out his hand, his palm upward. His face had painful expression.

The girl quickly recovered and stood up. She started running towards him. It were as if she were trying to stop him from using something... as if she was running out of time...

He slowly one at a time enclosed his fingers into a fist.

Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, scratching at , heaving for air.

"Urrkk...", She looked like as if she was choking on something.

She dropped to the ground and collapsed cold.

Luckily, she wasn't dead. I noticed her chest rise and fall.

The head master's eyes widened and clapped, "Good Game. Good Game."

Everyone clapped and cheered. I raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes as his cockiness took over him.

The headmaster opened a portal sending Jiyong and the girl to the infirmary.

"Next up, Choi Seunghyun and Cho Bak - Sook.", He announced.