(Red Velvet) Leaders' Meeting

Project Kwangya - Alternatives Talles

Author: Ruby

Keywords: Irene (Bae Joohyun, Red Velvet); Kangta (Ahn Chil-Hyun, H.O.T); cosmos

Inspiration: Peek-a-boo (Red Velvet); Free to Fly (Kangta).


A pleasant white mansion, it stood out in the middle of the neighborhood of the quiet island of Jeju, South Korea, not only for its grandeur and garden so charming that it seems to have been taken from an impressionist painting

A pleasant white mansion, it stood out in the middle of the neighborhood of the quiet island of Jeju, South Korea, not only for its grandeur and garden so charming that it seems to have been taken from an impressionist painting. High, American style and with an excessive number of windows, the construction generated a great fascination for the locals, as if an aura of power attracted them to the elegant aged wooden doors, however, few brave ones dared to touch it the bell, without knowing the reason, as great as the fascination, were the fear that that place generated. Which should be a complete absurdity because only five sisters lived in the place, with a jovial appearance, pale skin, they were very distinguished, they were only glimpsed in the back gardens, hidden among the huge palm trees that surrounded the land, they seemed to work or.. .to play? Almost daily, as they sang happy songs, the only view outside the grounds was the one they thought was the oldest, with a serious look and reserved posture, walking through the streets usually at dusk in search of supplies for home. Apart from interacting with each other, they had no friends and did not share their presence with any other inhabitant.

That full moon night was no different, after the sudden "departure" of the pizza delivery man and yet another addition to the strange collection of shirts, carefully exposed in a room on the first floor of the mansion; the Sisters enjoyed their time together, laughing and singing melodies in a relaxed way; Irene, the leader of the group, let haughty laughter escape her lips as she witnessed the imitations that her middle sister, Seung-wan, performed. Contrary to their initial thoughts, the period on the human planet was proving to be a fine entertainment for the representatives of untamed magic.

Although they didn't like to form relationships, the sisters loved spending a few hours with the dominant beings, a species that called itself "humans"; to tell the truth, Joohyun was more restricted in terms of contact, found all and especially the males, disgusting, however, it was extremely refreshing to hear their screams and pleas for mercy, they were a fragile and extremely arrogant species, some even cried out for such a "God"? Yeri even questioned the last victim about the location of this human entity, however, nothing very useful was delivered, only vague answers about the skies. Something impossible for the formation and functioning of the planet, making sure it was just a lie, anyway, it wasn't important. Chatting happily, they wondered who the next guest would be.

"Joohyunnie, what do you think about that woman at the coffee maker?". Wendy spoke up. "She has an interesting aura, it can be fun"

"We can't get too much attention, she works too close." pondered Seulgi. "Her path doesn't cross the entrance to the mansion and since we can't get out, it won't work.

"Irene unnie can." Joy intervened, smiling. "She can go out and bring the girl"

"That wouldn't be funny, it would be a kidnapping, too much attention". Irene pursed her lips in thought. "We can't exaggerate, Mrs Kwon only let us stay on Earth if we didn't get suspicious."

"It wouldn't be a kidnapping, you'd just draw her attention to the mansion". Yeri stirred her cake without looking at her sisters. "I want to try out some new spells and..."

Suddenly the younger witch was interrupted by a flutter of wings that invaded the environment. A large white owl, with golden and glittering eyes, entered through the back door, generating uncomfortable gusts of wind with the beat of its wings, finally, it landed in the center of the table causing a small commotion from the three witches who were sitting nearby. Ignoring, the bird watched Irene carefully.

"I suppose you're looking for me...". The leader walked over to the animal, pulling out a small envelope stuck to its paw.

 

"Bae Joohyun,

leader of the transcendental beings known as Red Velvet is summoned for an audience with the eldest of the primordials, Ahn Chil-Hyun.

After receiving her summons, must head to Kosmos immediately."

 

"What does it say, Onnie?". Seulgi questioned worriedly as she saw the older's expression become somber.

"Our time here is up, return to Queendom". The command voice took over. "Soo-young, don't try anything on the way back.

"Ich! I'm quiet here". Joy complained adjusting her dress.

"Is this a message from Mrs Kwon?". Wendy insisted.

"No, it is a message from the primordial Kangta". Understanding the gravity of the situation, the four sisters hurriedly got up, said goodbye, wishing luck, boarded the P.O.S without looking back, they were sure their leader would be able to mediate the meeting.

It was rare to receive a summons from the last general. Since the massacre of the ruins, thousands of centuries ago before Joy and Yeri even emerged, the primordial had exiled itself in the deepest nebula of the Kosmos, cutting ties with all its subordinates, rumors claimed that even its sisters had lost contact, therefore, Joohyun had never seen the man in person, nor did she even know what to expect from his appearance, maybe looks like his sister. Irene only had the knowledge acquired through the infinite legends about the great battles led by the generals of the H.O.T and S.E.S forces in search of restoring peace in the universe. It was announced a few years ago that the general had returned to the older entities, however, he remained isolated within the walls of his castle, only accepting to converse with the younger primordial.

Apprehensive trying to number all the broken rules and temporal distortions they had caused in recent times, the leader rushed to her quarters choosing an elegant black dress, simple cut, of all her next actions, not offending him was her biggest goal at the moment, she arranged himself soberly, let a little more magic flow through her body, forming an aura that indicated the origin and powers. She returned to the dining room after preparation, the bird had left soon after the rest of her group, however, it had left a small bluish disk that resembled a gem. An ancient type of transport, used only by the highest echelon, took it in hand as a shimmering glow began to emit. Being a carrier almost instantly, she opened the eyes to find herself in a huge white room.

Taken by marble, carvings that resembled the Greek Corinthians were present in all the columns of the place, the floor emitted a soft golden glow and the ceiling portrayed the live movement of celestial orbits. Perceiving herself alone, she began to walk through the space, without much guidance, not wanting to get too far away, but, the gigantic statues, which could easily be compared to buildings due to their height, were too hypnotic to ignore. Carved in stone, the image of the splendor of the Originaries was eternalized in those works. Each had its own session, represented with respect, honor, scenes of battles, bloody victories and sudden peace, the eyes of the statues seemed to pulse with power; from the oldest to the youngest, the First Eight, as they were known, vaguely rehearsed familiar scenes, yet they seemed strange to each other, as if each lived in their own reality.

"Who are you to judge other people's brotherhood, Joohyun?". She thought aloud, stopping in front of the last work. The Eight were present, however, one more being was observed. A young woman with long straight hair and a captivating smile was portrayed among her brothers, being the jewel to be protected, she remained carefree at the center of the work.

"That's also my favorite". A calm voice without much emotion came in the environment, startling the woman.

"Primordial Ahn Chil-Hyun". She bowed immediately. "I'm Bae Joohyun, it's an honor sir."

"You don't need all that formality, you can call me Kangta". He smiled trying to be kind, however, had spent so many millennia away from any living being, that had long since lost him social tact, so he just decided to finish initial comment. "This sculpture was made after the rise of BoA, after Ages, the last of the first generation rose"

"It's a very beautiful, sir..."

"BoA has always been our eternal child". The man commented more to himself than to Irene. "Anyway, I'm glad you were able to answer my call, Miss Bae."

"I would never refuse your summons, sir. We...". Joohyun started off uncertain, should she apologize? How far did the primordial know? And what motivated your call? She decided on general and safe. "Red Velvet doesn't cause beginner problems, we're on Kosmos side, ready to defend him...". The woman stopped at the sound of laughter, a low but truly good-natured sound.

"There's nothing to justify, Bae Irene, much less try to hide it. I know all the tricks of your sisters on Earth, you are young... Very young, there is nothing wrong with taking a break for a while"

"Oh, yes of course"

"As long don't cause permanent changes". Kangta uttered the sentence reading the woman's expressions. "It's okay, if BoA let you stay on the human planet, I have no objections."

"Thank you, sir". Irene thanked him confused. "So... why did you summon me?"

"Strong oscillations in the order of the realms are occurring, with more and more intensity."

"Sir, Red Velvet is not a warrior group...". She tried to argue. The emergence of the last transcendentals had already been too traumatic, Joy still suffered from intense nightmares. She didn't want to have her sisters in battle.

"Curious, minutes ago you declared that you were ready to defend the Kosmos". Kangta smiled, disguising satisfaction, Joohyun's words turned against her, preventing her from opposing the superior. "We only have one meeting today, no need to be tense, Miss Bae". The man pointed the way, while the leader forced a smile.

The pair walked in silence through ostentatious corridors, Kangta kept calm, walking smoothly, seeming not to mind the growing tension emanating from Irene; jaw clenched, the woman moved her eyes frantically without really noticing her surroundings, she could have continued walking forever if the primordial hadn't touched her shoulder, indicating a gigantic red door.

Resuming the attempt at a smile, the young leader took a step forward into the newly presented room. She was sure everything in the castle was lavish and oversized, yet she couldn't help but be amazed at the meeting room she glimpsed; the symbols of all entities that exist and ever existed were embroidered in gold thread, decorating the immense walls of the place, arranged in order of hierarchy, she was secretly happy to find the Red Velvet flag on a high landing, the mahogany table darkness stretched across the entire room, Irene didn't think she could even see its end, with countless accommodations along its entire length. The place, in addition to being majestic, had an oppressive aura, its planning was for an army to occupy the chairs comfortably, however, with the two newcomers, only nine entities were present.

After greeting them politely, he sat down next to Water's representative Kim Jun-myeon, known as Suho; Joohyun slowly watched the expressions of the others present. The leader of the SHINee force, Lee Jinki, seemed to happily converse trivia with the two TVXQ deities; the traveling entity, Leeteuk, was clearly lost in his own notes, turning pages in an elegant red leather binder, wearing a worried expression that he couldn't find any specific annotation; Kwon BoA, the last of the primordials, carefully analyzed the environment, didn't carry any revealing expression, just, maybe a little boredom crossed her eyes and lastly, almost purposefully crouching, the little leader of Girls' Generation muses, Kim Taeyeon, she stared at hands with head down, causing hers long silver hair to cover part of her face.

"Before we begin, I want to thank you again for your presence. It is an honor to have the leaders gathered again". Kangta began by occupying the head of the table and receiving greetings from the others present.

"It is an honor to receive your summons, Lord Kangta". Suho spoke a little awkwardly.

"Actually it was a surprise, we haven't met in millennia. I missed you guys". Yunho commented smiling at BoA, who kept her expression impartial.

"What prompted our meeting, General?"

"Changmin, please, I already said you don't need all this formality". Kangta looked embarrassed to hear the pronoun, however, something in his aura said it shouldn't be treated so casually. "Well, as I mentioned a few minutes to Miss Bae, strong fluctuations are occurring in the realms, especially in the Kwangya dimension, when I was passing through the desert, I found two lost humans. The young people couldn't say how they got there, let alone how to get back. Winter, how did the kid introduce himself, did comment that she was playing in her virtual reality goggles?". The man stopped for a few moments with a look of doubt about the origin of the mentioned equipment. "When the Kwangya location appeared as unlocked. Honestly, I don't know what that means completely, however, it's something to worry about. Humans are the most fragile beings in our universe, they don't have anything other than their primary technology, they wouldn't be able to access other dimensions so spontaneously."

"That's not the only problem, gener...sir". Leeteuk spoke up. "During Heechul and Shindong's expeditions through the planets, rips were observed in the veil of chaos, no traces were found, but it is possible that some creatures are escaping from the red dimension"

"Do you know which exact planets they visited?". BoA asked calmly.

"Neptune and Uranus, ma'am. Two planets belonging to the human system"

"I see, the creatures' attack would start with the weakest link"

"But chaos creatures are monsters that don't attack through patterns..."

"But your generals attack, Jun-myeon". Complemented Kangta.

"What shall we do then?"

"We need to protect that link". Changmin answered the question asked by the leader of SHINee.

"That's why I called you here, we need to be prepared for what is possibly to come". Emotionless, Kangta looked relatively sleepy as he spoke.

"Why would we go to the trouble of protecting humans?". Taeyeon questioned with hurt in her voice. "They are a vile race, destroying their own planet and warring with each other."

"Taeyeon, I know you have your share of dissatisfaction with the human race". BoA gently held the muse's hand, as if she were talking to a child. "But we're not just pleading human salvation. We need to be ready for what threatens to loom over us"

"And what would that be, Mistress Kwon?". Irene asked almost rhetorically, not wanting confirmation, feeling irritated at how calm Kangta and BoA seemed to be on the matter.

"In the most optimistic of cases..." —. Yunho drummed his fingers on the table. "War."