What is Kwangya?

Project Kwangya - Alternatives Talles

This is the question that many still struggle to answer adequately. You have an idea of what it is, but the precise explanation of its origin and operation still eludes many. I admit that neither of us fully comprehends it. Much of our stories are based on our beliefs about what it is, filling in the gaps that have not yet been explained as coherently as possible. We invest our time in researching all types of media, seeking information in the most remote places, and believe me, we've found many interesting discoveries along the way. For example, who the true conductor of the train is (it's not LeesoMan); why EXO rarely uses their powers on Earth; what Atlantis is; among other questions...

Some of these answers can be found between the lines of our stories, but let's start with the essential. What is Kwangya.

Without further ado, Kwagya emerged from the Ether. That's right, the Ether, as mentioned by the NCT group, which means the sea of the unconscious, where everything dreamed becomes reality. This is why it is emphasized in various NCT and AESPA songs that one should never ask for or wish for something within Kwangya/Ether. As they explain, Kwagya was born from the unconscious of the beings that inhabit the cosmos (Kosmo-zen). In other words, Kwangya is nothing more and nothing less than the manifestation of a playful dream, a vast and limitless space where everything is connected, both physically and non-physically. Therefore, it is not a literal place but rather a space where the world and the home of each artist combine.

However, it is important to note that Kwangya is a dangerous place, even for the most powerful beings there. Being in contact with the Ether can be harmful if one is not prepared, especially mentally. Humans are the most fragile and sensitive to the effects of the Ether. Hence, means of transportation like the train shown in SMTOWN 2022 are so crucial. It was created to be a safe place while transporting anyone, provided they have permission from a Kosmo-zen to be there. This means of transportation within Kwangya offers a vital safeguard against the dangers of the Ether, ensuring that those who use it are protected while exploring this fascinating and mysterious world.