I was ---

Give It Your All

Standing in the illuminated room as my stylish and coordinators touch up my hair, outfit, and makeup, trying their best to make me appear almost perfect.

Drawing in a short breath to fill my lungs, I try to come to my senses and calm my exhilarating heart pounding a mile a minute against my chest.

As time ticked away, last minute cries and panicked voices rang through the room echoing around to everyone whom it may concern.

The final minute came as I was ushered up and out of my chair.

I glided through the hallways, people surrounding me giving every ounce of encouragement and support as they can.

I pushed the headset into my ear as the screams became louder.

Drawing near the entrance to the stage, someone handed me that familiar cylinder shape, holding onto my hand for longer than needed and giving it a squeeze as a gesture of comfort.

I looked over, it was him. The man I loved and longed for to come back. He smiled and started to countdown with his fingers.

Three... lowering myself onto the platform and gripping onto the object in my left hand, I saw his fingers come to a one.

Jumping into the new world, I smiled under the inviting warm lights of the stage.

The piercing sounds of screams met my ears. I place the mic in front of my mouth, remembering exactly how I rehearsed this, I was ----

____________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

beep.beep.beep.

Ugh, wake up ____! You can do it!

I dragged my body out of bed unwillingly, I miss the warmth of my blanket... That dream seemed so real. Ugh, stupid alarm clock ruined it!

After freshening up and packing my bag, I grabbed my wallet and keys, writing a note to my dormate/bestfriend:

I'm going to practice early. I packed your lunch already, it's in the fridge.

I left and drove over the the SM building.

I walked in and greeted everyone that was already there, then made my way to the practice room.

Oh, great ... Exo-K is using it. They're good and all, but I didn't get such a good vibe from him.

I went in and sat down on one of chairs on the side of the room to avoid interrupting them. Pulling out my iPod, I snuggly pushed the headphone pieces into my ears to block out their music. They'll be done soon.

About 30 minutes later, they were FINALLY done. I woke up extra early for nothing.. Oh, well. 

"Hey, ___~" Se hun, said to me. He was my favorite out of all of them.

"Hey, you looked good."

"Really?" I nodded and he smiled. Then Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O. came over.

"How about us? Huh, huh, huh???" Baekhyun questioned you.

"Jjang~!!" You gave them 2 thumbs up. They high-fived each other... Chanyeol and Kai approached you.

"How about me ___?" Chanyeol asked.

You gave him a thumbs up and he nodded in agreement making you chuckle.

Then stupid idotic Kai just had to let his mouth loose, "I bet she thinks I was the best, I'm the dancing machine after all." Him and his stupid narccistic behavior, I just wanna kick him in the face.

"She definitely does hyung." Sehun retorted. That made me smile a little. I love the little maknae.

Exo's manager then bursted into the room with an anxious face. "Kai.. Lee Soo Man wants to see you.." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You too .. ___."

Wait, did I hear correctly? "M-me? .. Why..?" I swear, I never did anything wrong! 

His words, pierced my ears. "Yes, you ___." He stated firmly.

 

____________________________________________________________

First chapter complete! Whoooohooo! Comments? Subcribe please? Yeah, that would make me happy:)