Chapter-3

What Am I To You?
Please log in to read the full chapter

JIWON POV

I was busy preparing breakfast, I even sang My favorite song.

"Look who is on the good mood?" I heard Chaerin's teasing tone.

"Yah! Shut up. Just help Me with this. Will You?" I pouted.

She laughs. "It doesn't suit You. Would You stop pouting. So what happened Jiwon Unnie?"

"Nothing happens." I replied curtly.

"I don't believe You." She scoffs. "Your aura change, You look happier than ever. So what happen last night though?"

When I heard the word last night, It reminds Me of May cuddling Me.

I feel giddy just by thinking of it.

She pokes Me. "Would You tell Me now? You are being too giddy."

"Stop it! Yah! Chaerin-ah! I'm still older than You." I tried swatting Her hands away from Me.

*DINGDONG*

I sigh in relief. Save by the bell.

"Go, see who is it Chaerin-ah. I will just finish this." I told Her.

"Okay, but You are still not off the hook, Jiwon Unnie.." She reminds Me before going to the living room.

"May-ah?! What are You doing here?!" Chaerin asks loud enough for Me to hear.

Hearing Her name makes My heart flutter.

Ah, . I can't fall for Her, She's way too younger for Me for God's sake.

"Jiwon Unnie!" Chaerin called as She walks towards Me, May following behind Her.

"Yes, what is it?" I asks then discreetly glance at May.

I saw Her smiling widely while texting someone on Her phone.

I frowned. 'Who could it be?'

"May-ah brought this food for Us, Jiwon Unnie. You don't have to finish that." She smiles evilly.

"I know how bad You are at cooking Jiwon Unnie." She added smirking.

"Yah! Stop embarassing Me Chaerin-ah!" I hissed.

"Don't worry Jiwon Unnie. eventhough You are bad at it, I will still eat it." I heard May said making My cousin laugh even more.

"See, at least May-ah appreciates Your cooking skills. But May-ah, I should warn You. Her cooking might give You trauma." Chaerin teases again.

"Argh. Don't listen to Her May-ah, I'm not that bad. She is just testing My patient." I said while pointing to Chaerin then gave Her a glare.

Chaerin just put Her hand in surrender.

"I believe You Jiwon Unnie. Anyway I have to go. See You around." She bids before She left.

I pouted when She left, She didn't even smile at Me.

I heard Chaerin cough.

"What it is?" I look at Her confusedly.

"Jiwon Unnie, do You like May-ah?" Chaerin asks Her voice lace with curiousity.

"Chaerin-ah, You are so random. Ofcourse, I like May-ah. She is Our friend." I said, trying to convince Her and Myself.

"Is that all? You don't like Her in a romantic way?" She asks again wiggling Her brows.

"What the hell Chaerin-ah! Do You like Remi-ah like that?" I asks back as I cross My arms.

"Yes. I like Remi Unnie a lot. I want to be in a relationship with Her. She seems so nice and cute at the same time. Her smile makes My day complete." She bluntly replied.

"W-what?" I was taken aback with Her bluntness, although I expected it.

Who would not expect it, they act lovey dovey when they stick like a glue all the time.

"You heard Me Jiwon Unnie. So, You just like May-ah like friends or sisters? Is that correct?" She asks again.

"I already told You. Why are You at it again Chaerin-ah?" I sighed frustratedly uncrossing My arms.

"Just making sure. now That I know You don't have a romantic feelings towards Her. Then I won't be guilty helping Hyewon-ah to win May-ah." She explain in a relief tone.

Don't tell Me.

"What does that mean?" I tried to play dumb.

"Our classmate Hyewon, She told Me She likes May-ah to be Her girlfriend and She asked for My help. Now that its clear that You don't like May-ah like that. Then I shall help Her." She stated with a smile.

"Wha-what? No! May-ah is still Young to date." I replied. "I mean She can't date anyone right now."

"Well, Hyewon-ah is a year younger than May-ah. I think they suit each other." She nonchalantly said.

Is Chaerin trying to act oblivious.

If I said no, then it's a no.

I tried to play it cool though. "Whatever, it they want to date each other. Then so be it. I do not care with other People's life."

"But You sound j******." I heard Her mumble.

"Did You say something?" I asks.

She shakes Her head. "No, Jiwon Unnie."

 

 

 

 

+++

After My conversation with Chaerin, I realized I have to make a move.

I need to make May interested in Me. Whatever it takes.

I can't let anyone have Her. She is mine. Not anyone. I may sound possesive.

Beside I was the first one who likes Her before that Hyewon.

Did I just say like? Maybe I started liking Her since then.

"Stop dreaming Miss Heo, You are still in My class." I heard Professor Auclair said.

"Sorry Professor." I apologized half-heartedly.

The bell rings indicating that Our class is finished.

I immediately went out the room to find May.

I have this urge to see Her.

I look for Her everywhere, bit I can't find Her.

Where could She be?

What if? No. I have to think positive.

I saw Chaerin with Remi walking to opposite direction while chit-chatting.

Oh, that's the reason why Remi was in a hurry to leave after Professor Auclair's class.

"Chaerin-ah?!" I called, they stop

Please log in to read the full chapter