✧*・゚ reviews +4

✧*・゚ VEGA ・゚*✧⠀⠀⠀between spotlights and scandals⠀⠀⠀open!
Please log in to read the full chapter

LYRA. hanbyul.

fc: lovelyz's kei; li: got7's jayb

hello hello, this is where your review will go! apps will be linked to your character's name.

CHOSEN  

HYDRA.  eunji

hi liam, thank you for being the first applicant to this story!

queen seunghee yasssss! so it's not a huge problem, but this sentence in her appearance section sort of confuses me: "Eunji is really quite tall so about average height, her eyes are blue and her hair colour is blonde". I think I know what you're trying to say (she's avg height and prefers to wear blue contacts and currently has blonde hair) but it was just a bit confusing. for future reference, i'd prefer it if you specified colored contacts, simply because most asians tend to have brown eyes.

eunji's personality is a bit on the positive side, imo, but it's not a super big deal since there are definitely ways to spin the positives into negatives, and you did touch on the negatives as well. her background seems very typical of an asian kid LOL and i honestly really enjoy it.

with the trivia, i do wish you'd separated the likes, dislikes, fears, etc from each other LOL because it gets a little hard to read, but everything is there so it's not a super huge problem. i really like that she's obsessed with space because that's such a common childhood thing yet i don't see a lot of idols talk about it!

i noticed you didn't put a plotline in your app (that was my fault, i forgot to include it) so i assumed the plotline you're going for is hydra since that's the main rapper position. her training background is a bit simple but it's fine. i do want you to elaborate a bit more on the scandal, though: i'm assuming unpretty rapstar was a solo venture as well, and i'm curious about how did eunji cussing at soyeon affect her and vega's image? and how does she try to fix that? in addition, i wonder if she has beef with soyeon now or did they talk it out?

her relationships look okay, but you mentioned eunji had a younger brother. can you put him in the relations? i usually think it's a bit unrealistic for every single member in a group to get along, but since eunji seems to be a motherly role, it makes sense. if eunji is chosen for the story, i'm sure she and hanbyul will have lots in common and i do like how hanbyul is the 'lab rat' for eunji's new recipes LOL.

the interview is fine except for one question: you said eunji produces a lot of music, but you didn't mention that at all in the training background. i'm wondering if you just forgot to change this part from a different character or if you forgot to mention it before, but either way, it'd be great if you could clarify that.

i think eunji and joshua's love story is really cute! although personally i'm confused how scoups and jeonghan found out about her feelings, and why are they the only ones who know? honestly, shouldn't mingyu be the first one to know, since he's her best friend? you didn't mention a time period either, so i'm going to assume this is after vega's debut (which makes for another possible scandal HAHAHA).

honestly i really liked eunji! once you fix some things up and let me know, i'll be happy to accept her :D

ACCEPTED  

CARINA.  mira

hi quinn, thank you for applying!

so first off i LOVE tan songyun omg. she is a bit old but i think she can pass off for 28, especially if i find pictures from her earlier dramas and shoots, so that's all good.

i really like her personality because i think such an absent-minded person would make the cast unique and the story more complex; in particular, i think she would want to help her teammates when their scandals come to light but be unable to do anything, then retreat into herself and sort of make the situation worse, if that makes sense.

i think the background is fine, but i'm not sure if i buy the sibling relationship. of course it's normal to have sibling rivalries, but i feel like mira is too much of a mary sue. where did the parents go? if there was such bad rivalry to the point where it was noticea

Please log in to read the full chapter