Rebecca

that WenRene Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy keeps sighing as soon as she woke up, she is actually tense for her upcoming schedule for the day, which is her first actual musical performance. 

 

Irene noticed her sitting alone in their dorm living room while she's preparing light breakfast for the both of them. After putting the plates on the table, Irene walks over where Wendy was sitting and sat beside her. 

 

 

"Nervous?.. " she asked softly while Wendy answered her with a nod and pout. 

 

 

"I feel like I'm debuting again Hyun.. " 

 

 

 

"technically you're really debuting but as a musical actress... " Irene smiled as she took Wendy's hand to hold. 

 

 

 

"Remember when we held hands during our debut?.. " Wendy just nodded like a puppy. 

 

 

 

"We told each other that we can do it, you're actually more confident than me that time and it helps me a lot..."

 

 

 

"You helped me a lot too...but this time I'm alone... " Wendy said a bit sad. 

 

 

 

"You are not, I'm here, always here to cheer you on...I know you can do well, I believe in you... " Irene said sincerely while caressing Wendy's face. 

 

 

 

"Do you know you kinda have a power?.. "

 

 

"hmm?.. "

 

 

"A power to always makes me feel at ease, to make me feel like I can do anything as long as you're here beside me.. " Wendy said with a smile while also holding Irene's hand that is on her cheek. It made Irene giggled co'z it was cheesy. 

 

 

"I guess you're not tense anymore since you're being too cheesy again early in the morning..." 

 

 

"But you love it right?... "

 

 

"Aigoo, you're just hungry, so come on now let's eat before the food gets cold.. "

 

 

 

"Ahh Hyun~ah, just say yes... " 

 

 

 

"No... " Irene teases, while Wendy continuously whines that she loves to see. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Wendy was about to leave the dorm when Irene suddenly calls her name. 

 

 

"Seung Wan~ah!.. " Wendy turns back and suddenly Irene was in front of her giving her a kiss on the lips. 

 

 

 

"You'll do well... " Irene said sincerely with a smile after her brief kiss to Wendy. 

 

 

Wendy who was a little dazed by the kiss grins at her. 

 

 

"Who's more cheesy now?... " she teases. 

 

 

"that's before you kiss an ahjussi, I just want to mark your lips first... "

 

 

"talking about marking, I want more... " she said before pulling Joohyun to her arms and kisses her, this time longer and tender. 

 

 

 

"seriously you're gonna be late... " Irene says after seeing that Wendy is still not letting her go, and looking like she wanted to kiss her more. 

 

 

 

"I'll see you later okay... " 

 

 

"Uhm! Goodluck! Fighting Seung Wan~ah! " Irene cheers before Wendy completely went out as she sigh in content. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Wendy getting praises left and right by mudeoks (musical fans) at how well she executed her character as "Ich" especially how she sings so well that captures every audience heart. 

 

 

"Hyun do you need a ticket to watch my musical? " Wendy once asked Irene, knowing the older girl haven't seen the play. 

 

 

 

"No, I can buy a ticket Seung Wan... and besides I won't tell you when I'm gonna watch it, you might get nervous if you see me beforehand... "

 

 

 

"Hmm.. you have a point... " but her face looks like she has doubt. 

 

 

 

"What? what's with that face?... "

 

 

 

"I just thought you might still feel bothered or uncomfortable seeing me kissing someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter