Part two

Wedding crasher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s lips tasted like honey. For a second, just a brief second, there was movement.

 

Seulgi could feel it. Soft pair of lips moving slightly against Seulgi’s chopped ones.

 

Who knows how the kiss would have ended if it wasn’t for the sound of broken glass piercing their eardrums.

 

“J-J-Joohyun.” Seungwan looked as pale as a ghost, her lips slightly parted. 

 

“It is not what you think, love.” The young girl tried to calm down her fiancé only to receive a slap in the face.

 

To say that Seulgi was completely unaffected by the action would be a lie. Her blood boiled.

 

How could Seungwan hurt someone she will swear to protect and love through thick and thin?

 

“Don’t you dare to lay another finger on her!” Seulgi’s voice was laced with rage. 

 

A pair of broken and glassy eyes turned to look at her.

 

“It’s f-fine. We will get through this, right, Seungwan?” Joohyun turned to look at the other girl so lovingly, as if the incident a few seconds ago hadn’t happened at all. 

 

The switch got turned. Angry and merciless Son Seungwan turned into a loveable and affectionate fiancé who cared about her lover deeply.

 

“I am so sorry, Joohyun. It will never happen again, I swear.” Seungwan cupped Joohyun’s cheeks softly, the other girl basically melting in the touch of her lover.

 

Jealousy was like poison. One sting and within minutes the entire blood system was affected, crashing due to poison’s deadly kiss.

 

‘I should be the one holding her like that.’ Negative thoughts infatuated her mind. 

 

‘I would treat her much better than you.’ Was what Seulgi wanted to say. 

 

Instead a weak “Treat her well,” came out.

 

Seungwan should have been flaming mad at Seulgi. The look she gave to the younger girl didn’t have a hint of anger in it.

 

“Thank you for opening my eyes and making me realize how much I love Joohyun.”

 

“W-what.” Seulgi had completely forgotten about Sooyoung’s presence. Their entire mission didn’t matter anymore. Call her a bad agent, she didn’t care.

 

The two lovebirds left without purchasing anything. 

 

Seulgi didn’t even realise that Sooyoung was throwing daggers at her. 

 

“You just single heartedly ruined our mission. Now what will Taeyeon think of us?” Sooyoung’s voice was full of unsaid complaints and regrets.

 

“That we are bad agents?” Seulgi’s voice shook. Not because she would be announced as a bad agent. 

 

Because she had most likely seen Joohyun for the last time.

 

Over the short period she had developed a crush for the older woman. 

 

Now she was going through the ‘ can’t live without her’ stage.

 

“Don’t worry. I will take the blame. You can continue carrying your mother’s name and legacy for ages.”

 

Those words worked like some kind of spell for Sooyoung.

 

Her mother was her idol. Someone she looked up to and adored deeply.

 

“Do you know why I am named Sooyoung?”  The young girl’s voice expressed great sadness.

 

“After your mother?” Seulgi had heard of Sooyoung’s senior legacy. 

 

She was one of the top agents, despite being raised by a stepmother and a mom who didn’t pay much attention to her.

 

“She is my inspiration! If I don’t succeed at this mission, then I don’t know what I am gonna do!” The young girl sighed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter