Part one

Wedding crasher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This is a special mission. You have to be well prepared." Kim Taeyeon's strong voice echoed through the whole room.  
 

As a leader of SM agency, it was her job to inform the agents of all the details and possible outcomes. Even bad ones. 
 

"You will have to travel back in time and work undercover at a flower shop to stop the wedding of Son Seungwan and Bae Joohyun."

 

Seulgi and Sooyoung exchanged worried glances.

 

Going back in time was risky. The whole thing wasn't researched well enough. They could easily get stuck without any way to return home.

 

But they knew this. No one said that being an agent would be easy. It came with certain risks. 
 

Both Seulgi and Sooyoung had accepted it when they signed the contract.

Taeyeon noticed the exchnage." You don't have to go on the mission. But, if you do, remember one thing. You can't turn back. No matter what happens."

"I am in." Sooyoung said, saluting.

"Ditto." Seulgi responded, mimicking her co worker's action.

Taeyeon let out a breath of relief and smiled. "Glad to know that there are still brave agents out there. Agents we can trust. "

"So, when do we start?" Sooyoung asked.

A mischievous smirk appeared on Taeyeon's face. "Right now."

In a split second a big portal appeared, blue light shining out of it. On the other side were people, walking around, not noticing a single thing. 
 

"You will work at a flower shop where the subjects visit exactly two times. Be wise and don't waste any chances."

 

"Wait, we need more information. "Seulgi expressed her concern but it was too late as she got dragged away by Sooyoung towards the portal.

"Here goes everything." The young girl said as they jumped through the portal.

The jump was a quick one, it was just like riding a rollercoaster. A wave of excitement rished through Seulgi's veins.

 

This wasn't so bad as she had thought. She only wished they didn't have to land in a dumpster.

 

"Could be worse."Sooyoung exclaimed, getting out of the dumpster swiftly and offering a hand to Seulgi who gladly took it.

 

"Is falling in trash not bad enough for you?" Seulgi rised a brow. 
 

The mentioned one bursted in laughter. " You are right. Except when you are wrong."

 

Seulgi admired her partner's ability to laugh at serious situations.

 

They had to change clothes first. People were throwing weird stares at their black suits uniform.

After all it was 20th century. Back then people were more quiet and reserved.

Of course, everything was prepared. Three steps right, two left, behind the bushes were pieces of clothing. Nothing too fancy but enough to give impression of your ordinary flowershop worker.

"You know, I wonder, why did we have to start the mission so fast?" Seulgi trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter