Spin

Trio

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bottle, or plastic cup in this case, spins in a circle between three boys and a girl. The boys were aware these odds aren’t so great for them, but at this point, there was no backing out – no chickens and loss of pride.
 
The cup slows, top stopping on Jonghyun. He would have been pleased if the player’s turn had been the only girl’s and not the oldest of the small group, Jinki. Jonghyun groans, Jinki shifts awkwardly and Minjung claps her hands together, amused. 
 
Minjung leans over on her twin brother, giggling at him, “This is the best game ever.”
 
Minho snorted a laugh, watching his uncomfortable hyungs with almost as much amusement as Minjung. 
 
Minjung pokes Jinki with her bare foot, loose dress riding up her slim thighs, making Jinki and Jonghyun stare there a moment too long. 
 
“Are you wussing out?” Minho challenges, arms crossing, smile not leaving – and seeming to forget he could have the same fate soon. Jonghyun shoots him a glare and Jinki blinks his eyes away from Minjung, moving closer to Jonghyun. The younger is still glaring at Minho when lips pressed roughly to his. Jinki had just gone for it – get it over with. 
 
Jonghyun almost falls back, arm flying to his mouth to wipe it clean.
 
The twins laugh in a fit. 
 
Jonghyun grumbles, reaching for the plastic cup and spinning it while the twins try to control themselves and Jinki tries to compose himself. Jonghyun crosses his fingers, hoping for Minjung. 
 
Pleas please please.
 
Jonghyun curses with a body spazz of rage when the top of the cup points directly at Minho instead. Jinki laughs loudly now, shoving at Jonghyun’s arm in amassment.
 
“Hyung… why me..” Jonghyun pouts at Jinki, dramatically draping over the older’s shoulders.
 
Jinki shrugs, honestly glad he isn’t the only one getting a boy. “It’s not so hard.”
 
Minho isn’t so smug now, especially as Jonghyun grudging crawls towards him, head hung and shaking in disbelief. Minho subconsciously reaches for his twin, but she had already moved back, laughing at him. Minho stares wide eyes at Jonghyun’s lifted head, there being an awkward freeze inches from each other’s faces, then Jonghyun’s eyes close and lips smash to Minho’s. 
 
Jonghyun scrambles back to his seat on the floor, over-dramatically gagging. Minho stares, frozen still. Minjung and Jinki laugh. 
 
“My turn~.” Minjung calms enough from her laughter to spin the cup. She wipes her watery eyes, waiting for it to land on Jonghyun or Jinki. The older boys stare excitingly at the cup, hoping somehow their intense gaze would make it stop on them. They follow it around and around and around. It slows, still passing them by. It finally comes to a stop and all eyes run slowly from the cup up the person to receive a kiss next.
 
“What?” Minho blinks, finally coming back from the horror of feeling Jonghyun on his mouth. He looks down to find the cup on him again. 
 
Jinki and Jonghyun stare, unsure what to think or say. Minjung whines under her breath. 
 
“This is the worst game ever…” Minjung complains, rising to play her turn while Minho holds hands in front of himself, waving in protest. 
 
“Nonono.. noona!”
 
The two older boys blink, share a look, then watch subconsciously excited by the idea while Jinki falls sideways to lean on Jonghyun’s shoulder.
 
Minjung will win though, the older boys are sure of that as they watch the girl climb over her brother who had fallen to his back over the floor.
 
So the game was maybe, possibly, sorta worth it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
EDIT: I wonder what I did to make someone suddenly unsub right after this post. Hmm...