Alien 'verse info

Trio

 

 

Profiles ony the characters from the Alien 'verse. Borrowing aliens from here, moslty looking like thisthisthis.

I kind of doubt I'll ever write an actual story based in this 'verse, so I've written out profiles on the characters to hopefully understand them better in any drabbles I may write and post. Or if someone wanted to write in the 'verse for any reason, could.

Story one, story two (more roughly based in the same 'verse), story three.

 

I guess stuff below is subject to change as I develop the world/characters more. 

Beware, possible boring ahead.

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

Name: Kim Jonghyun
Born: 04/09/2068 // Age: 18-20 (through story)
ID number: 48-J98D-89H-SK
Home: South Korea, Seoul
Family: Father (deceased), Mother (deceased), Older sister (deceased)  
 
Personality: Hardheaded, loud, emotional, loyal, doer. 
 
 
Jonghyun grew up happy, but a slight troublemaker. Close friends with Lee Jinki and Choi Minho growing up. 
 
When the alien outbreak was finally made known to the public, Jonghyun’s family tried to seek shelter in a growing survivor colony in Seoul. Before they reached it though, Jonghyun’s parents were dragged away by the creatures. The group they were traveling with stopped Jonghyun from trying to find the missing people – they were now hosts and dead. Only his older sister could stop him though.
 
Shortly after arriving at the colony, Jonghyun found out they were now cut off from the rest of Korea, and the world even. There was no way out. The rest of the world were containing the worst breakouts to stop the spread, Seoul just happened to be one of them. 
 
Jonghyun grow angry with the government and military then for trapping all these people inside – letting them die. 
 
When aliens infiltrated the colony, Jonghyun’s sister died protecting him, making sure he got out before the military unwarningly blew the dome to pieces. He has recurring nightmares of it still.
 
Once he found where another hideout was, Jonghyun found Jinki and Minho there, who he figured had died already. He was grateful to have them around still.
 
 
-----
 
 
Name: Lee Jinki
Born: 12/13/2067 // Age: 18-20 (through story)
ID number: 98-7O88-4H3-SK
Home: South Korea, Seoul
Family: Father (deceased), Mother (deceased)
 
Personality: Softy, secretive, firm, calm.
 
 
Jinki had a fairly easy childhood, even spoiled a bit being the only child. But that also carried the weight of expectation, which was wearing, though his friends, Jonghyun and Minho kept him level. None of that mattered once the outbreak. Jinki’s family packed up and left home, hurrying to the nearest group of survivors. 
 
Jinki only made it there alone after being separated from his parents in a panicked stampede. Jinki had gone back only to find his father dead, blood everywhere, and mother missing. Jinki was going to look further for her, but other survivors dragged him back to the base, telling him his mother was good as dead – host now.
 
His short time there, he sat alone, listening to the others talk and fight about the lockdown, how the military had even shrunk the protective shield around the city, but they would come and save them, they had to - other’s said they wouldn’t. Jinki couldn’t care. He was alone.
 
It wasn’t until Jinki saw Minho moving around the crowd with his brother, did Jinki spring back to life. Once Jonghyun showed up too, Jinki felt safe again.
 
 
-----
 
 
Name: Choi Minho
Born: 12/08/2069 // Age: 16-17 (through story)
ID number: 17-93FD-02A-SK
Home: South Korea, Seoul
Family: Father (deceased), Mother (deceased), Older brother (deceased)
 
Personality: Quiet, gentle, caretaker, people pleaser.  
 
 
Minho grew up in the shadow of his older brother, but that didn’t stop him from being happy. If he ever felt discontent about it, he knew he had his friends, Jinki and Jonghyun. He loved his family and would do anything for them.
 
He wasn’t able to check on his friend when he was forced to leave his home by the military in the middle of the night. Everything was a hurry, no questions asked. They were escorted closer to the city, but when their vehicle was attacked, Minho’s older brother pulled Minho away with others running for their lives as he could hear his parents screaming, see blood running everywhere.
 
When they arrived at a secure base days later (having had to hide and walk most the way), Minho was only then told what was going on, the quarantine. He was relieved when he found Jinki alive, though, and later Jonghyun too. He didn’t ask about their families, he could already tell. Minho almost felt guilty that he was lucky enough to still have his brother. He couldn’t though.
 
A few weeks went by, and there was barely any news getting into the quarantined city on what was really going on outside. They were continuously told to remain calm and would soon be able to go home. Jinki was silent about it, Jonghyun scoffed at it.
 
During this time, Minho’s brother slipped a matching bracelet over Minho’s wrist – matching bracelets from their parents when they were both younger. Minho didn’t understand why his brother did it. He was going to make him take it back as soon as he got a chance. His brother should keep his. Minho never got the change to give it back.
 
He had tried to fight Jinki and Jonghyun off when his brother had told them to take Minho away. There were aliens running around in the dimly lit dome, power was failing. Minho shouted for his brother to watch out, but his screams were drowned out by everyone else’s. He watched his brother die in front of him before being pulled away, in a numbing daze, to some sort of safety.
 
 
After that, the three wandered from base to base, trying to survive, tired, hungry, and full of nightmares. It was only a matter of time before food rations ran low and crime ran high, trapped inside a small area with monsters - on both sides.