Karina’s Iist

Things I like about Yu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Thing I want you to know. When I first saw you I knew that you will have big part in my life. Little by little you occupied a space in my heart that no one came close.

 

Second Thing I want you to know. Being your friend is one of the achievements I want to share to the world. Sharing all are high and low together gave me hope that this world is a beautiful place because you are a part of it.

 

Third Thing I want you to know. When you say, you like me and want to be part of my life. It made me feel Love is not a scary and complicated word. That Loving someone is beautiful. 

 

Fourth Thing I want you to know. Saying Yes to you to be part of my life is the best decision I made. All the love, care, sincerity, loyalty and affections we share together cannot be tainted by anyone. When all I need to know is You are the meaning of Love. Love is You.

 

Lastly the Fifth thing I Love you to know. I can't wait to spend our lives together until we grow old. Love is you and me. Our family will grow and our children will know that Love is a wonderful word. I'm thankful everyday that I found my love and happiness with you. 
 

I Love You my Wife. Winter Kim - Yu 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter