Winter’s List

Things I like about Yu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first Thing I like about Yu is how you captured my heart at first glance. It may be cliche to say this. I believed in love at first sight when I look at You.

 

Second thing I like about Yu. How you effortlessly made me feel special with the little things you do like greeting me good morning, good afternoon, goodnights. Being there for me as a friend when I needed someone the most.

 

Third thing I like about Yu. Giving me permission to profess my love to you. Letting me show you how much you mean to me. Just allowing me to be by your side is the greatest gift you gave me.

 

Fourth thing I like about Yu. When you say I like you too. Your sincerity, affections and care you gave me is all I need in this world. Thank You for giving me oppotunity to love and be loved with no hesitations and fear.

 

And Lastly the fifth thing I love about Yu. Saying Yes to spending our breathing days together till we get old.  For our love to grow and to build a family together. Loving you is the greatest thing that happened to me. 
Karina Yu will always be my Home and happiness. 

 

I love you my wife. Karina Yu - Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter