Prologue

PะฏำจJZ: ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— ๐– ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–น๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

EXPECTATIONS:

Written in American English, so expect all characters to be Americans.
50% Plot
45% Dry humor
5% Romance

ย 

AUTHOR

This was supposedly a gender-bender fic, but I changed it. However, Ryujin is the only character to have had a gender change. The rest are all female.
ย 

Please read the END NOTE at the end. Thank you!

ย 

ย 

You must be wondering why I ended up here.

ย 

In a school surrounded by brainless monster-eating zombies. What could possibly be more thrilling than that? I can feel the God of Death beside me, waiting for my long-awaited demise, as always. I apologize for the long delay, my friend. You donโ€™t need to wait any longer.

ย 

An absolute feeling of bliss hit my body when the face of Karen Snotty McGee came rushing towards me like a bulldozer. Snots and blood were all over her face as she came running. Absolutely disgusting. But I know I wouldnโ€™t survive in one piece if she rampaged me with those nasty, mucus-covered teeth. How exquisite is that?

ย 

Yes. Bite me!

ย 

I opened my arms, and a bright smile crept onto my lips, waiting for the hug of death. But before Karen Snotty McGee could even touch me, her head went flying like a ball after a baseball bat hit her. I watched her head roll around the grass in utter dismay until it stopped in the middle of the court.

ย 

Sigh. There goes my one way ticket to hell. How devastating.

ย 

โ€œWinter, what the are you doing?!โ€

ย 

Right. I forgot about this annoying thing.

ย 

โ€œI was just proposing an idea.โ€

ย 

โ€œYour idea was to rush to a zombie. Is that what you were saying?โ€

ย 

โ€œYesโ€ฆโ€ I gave her a look full of sarcasm and continued saying, โ€œUnfortunately,โ€ to infuriate her more.

ย 

Karina fumed in anger. Iโ€™d never seen her this riled up before. Itโ€™s utterly fascinating. I sort of want to anger her more. It feels so satisfying.

ย 

โ€œStop your banter this instant!โ€ Giselle came running at us, putting emphasis on her posh accent, her stereotypical valley accent no longer present.

ย 

Oh, great. More living people.

ย 

โ€œIโ€™ve had enough of this drama.โ€

ย 

Says the person who has a long history of irrelevant childish banter with the narcissist jock.

ย 

โ€œEither you two will sort out your differences here or weโ€™ll die here all together.โ€

ย 

โ€œErm. Sorry to be such a party pooper, but I kinda donโ€™t want to die here, surrounded by you white people. Thatโ€™ll look unethical.โ€ Yeji chirped full of sarcasm.

ย 

โ€œNeither do I!โ€ Yizhuo exclaimed. โ€œDoes this place look like a good funeral for a person like me?โ€

ย 

I let out a tired sigh. Just being around these people gives me bad fatigue. Not the good kind, since Iโ€™m still breathing.

ย 

โ€œWell, we can still arrange that,โ€ Giselle retorted, obviously not amused.

ย 

โ€œCan you all calm your white-privileged asses? I've got Coach Gโ€™s keys in my hand,โ€ said Yeji as she lifted the keys in front of us. โ€œCan we all move on now? You can all argue whenever you want once weโ€™re all safe, or once I am safe. Would that be okay?โ€ The group all nodded shortly. Except for me, who wasnโ€™t thrilled by the idea.

ย 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter