Luggage

Little Cues: A Dictionary of Affection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luggage

/ˈlʌɡɪdʒ/ noun. suitcases or other bags in which to pack personal belongings for travelling. 

Example: It got to the point where Gunwook could no longer tell if Hao lost his luggage, or if Hao never had any luggage to begin with.

It doesn't matter how long their overseas trips are (sometimes even just in mere hours), each of them has their own bags - luggages - with them at all times. Sometimes it's a fresh change of underwear for a day trip, thanks to Jiwoong's casual reminder in case they got thrown into a swimming pool, for whatever reason. Some of them packed snacks, some packed lip balm, and then there is Hao, with a minimalist set of items he always needs - mobile, wallet, a packet of tissues.

At least, that's what Gunwook managed to spot when Hao opened his handy bag. 

Five minutes later, as they were making their way to the waiting area of their flights, the said handy pouch was gone. Gunwook blinked, weight going from one foot to the next as he caught up with Hao's light pattering steps, "hyung, where's your bag?"

"Hmm?" Despite being a victim of a lost and found, or worse, theft, Hao was seemingly oblivious as he continued with a bounce in his steps.

"Your bag-" Gunwook gestured with his hands, drawing the shape of a rectangle midair.

"Over here," Hanbin's voice rang out, interrupting the fumbling conversation between the fumble-r and the blur, hand casually wrapping around Hao's waist to pul

Please log in to read the full chapter