☆ the guide.

    미라클  :  I J☆INED THE MIR☆CLE GUILD!?    a ranker au.  open !
icon
MIR☆CLE
 
wanna join the guild?
icon
POST YOUR APP.
EXAMPLE
SHIN YOORIM
 
FIELD GUIDE
firstly, if you're wondering why theres no source-code, thats because i want everyone to be able to use any layout they want for their submissions.
secondly, i heavily implore you guys to read novels like overgeared, i stole the soul of the number 1 ranker, solo leveling, dungeon reset and any kind of ranker novel you can think of that might give you an idea of systems and such! you might even find inspo for classes there.
so some information of the mir☆cle guild and overall setting ... it's the summer of 2023 and dungeons have been popping up and breaking more and more. dungeons started appearing 2010 and the amount of hunters grew from 2012 to now. at first people didn't know what to do with the doors, so they left them be and didn't do anything until the doors opened on their own and from them came monsters wrecking havoc. eventually people awakened and were able to push the monsters back. from then on, the doors became known as dungeon gates and only hunters were allowed to go in to close them. dungeons are only closed if you defeat the dungeon boss and are categorized by ranks much like people however dungeon ranks are different because they can change at any moment if something goes ary like the boss of a f-rank dungeon actually being an s-rank. dungeons are unpredictable and people still seek knowledge on them. over the years, data and information has been gathered on the types of creatures/monsters and the ranks they are but dungeons again are unpredictable. you could enter a dungeon full of posionous mist and die or freeze to death in a tundra, you have to be prepared for any situation. many guilds have sprouted up since the awakenings of hunters, but the one we focus on currently is the mir☆cle guild that houses some of the biggest and baddest es to walk the earth, not all of them, but some. the guild came from seemingly nowhere and has no public figurehead yet. all anyone knows is via what they see and rumors like you have to be the best of the best to get in or that the guild is ran by the members themselves. whether that's true or not is up for debate, but one thing is clear, theres currently nine members of the main group of hunters and some are extremely well known respectively however some may not be known, it all depends. the guild sprouted mid 2023 and has only been active for some months now which is why there is so little information. people all over are scrounging to find the tiniest crumb of who the guild is but everyone involved is tight lipped and the information is heavily locked.
now, what you'll need in your apps is the basics. first name, last name, age, etc. everyone's capable of knowing the basics of an application, yeah? when it comes to relationships and backstories, nothing that doesn't matter to your character genuinely, forget it. your character could've gone through every tragedgy in the world but if it doesn't impact the character in some way, what's the point? it's basically canon fodder trauma. only write what is going to drive your character.
the age range is 18-39, i'd like a spread out kind of character age set! please don't all go for the 18-19 year olds... it's just not realistic for a bunch of 18-19 year olds to be absolute s-rank monsters, you know? theres a few people that might awaken at that age with great abilities but not every single person. i highly suggest making characters in their twenties to thirties, who have experience with their abilities.
faceclaims can be anyone as long as they're real life people! actors, models, singers, etc! and so can ethnicties. mir☆cle is set within south korea but they're open internationally for top rankers all over the world. your characters can be anything you'd like. i don't want see too many foreigners though, it IS set in south korea, their pride will most likely be koreans but that doesn't mean i don't want any foreigners! just a balance
personalities can be however you want, just make sure it makes sense. you don't need to write an entire 10 paragraphs for a personality if you don't want to, but at least write down the traits they have! the more detail is better for me to grasp their personality, but if you aren't sure how to be detailed then that's okay, i can get a feel if i see traits written out. i wanna see some surprising personalities! i want different types, not everyone being the same broody or cocky type of person.
trivia is the best way to get to know your characters intricacies and how they work, so please fill that up! i wanna know their favorite color and why it's their favorite color even if it's the most basic answer, i wanna know about if they have a car or if they walk/bike everywhere, their social media handles if they even have them and why they wouldn't if they don't! give me all the juicy details, i need to know these things as the author <33
there won't be any interview like questions here, because they're not getting interviewed on my part just yet, but if you'd like to add a section with your own questions like maybe they're answering interview questions from previous times then that's totally okay to do! lot's of rankers that are at the top get interviewed by people all the time so it's worth noting!
love interests .... everyone loves them, but be aware that having a love interest or any kind of open relationship can be fatal! lot's of things could happen to those around you that you care about. this isn't to scare you off from having relationships and a love interest, it's just the truth. there may be characters that want to see the downfall of your own character, so be warned! though i'd love to see y'all have love interests, it's cute. i don't wanna see any weird s like an 18 year old dating a 35+ year old... yes, they may be legal but it's wrong morally and just mentally. now if it's someone in their twenties, it's a little better. so just be mindful! your love interest can be anyone, be who u areeeeee!!! 
now this next section is incredibly important because it'll be your class, abilities and all of that so please!!! put as much detail here as you can. classes and ranks will be explained in rankings.

your class is important, think of it as an mmo of sorts just in real life. any classes you can think of can be for your character. a blacksmith, a necromancer, etc. the only thing is that dual-classing is extremely rare but not impossible. lets say you're a holy knight with holy abilities but you somehow get the necromancer class as well.. you'd be dual classing both, though that's an extreme example because those are two VERY opposite sides of a coin. not impossible, but highly unlikely. usually dual classing would entail a class that can go well with your already established class like a necromancer and a sorcerer. however, classes do not equate complete abilities! you can be a healer and have an attack ability, as long as it makes sense, you're able to do it!
when it comes to abilities, they can either be totally useless or totally useful and op, there is not telling whether they're going to be good or not, but if your character is s-rank, usually their abilities are pretty good. that isn't to say ALL of their abilities would be good, because not everyone starts out as an s-class awakened. they might have a few abilities that are not useful to them immediately but in some situation could be. it's totally up to you to design your abilities, i'd like to see healthy amounts of good and bad, but if there's no bad ones you can think of depending on your class, then that's okay, just ask for help! and remember to make your abilities make sense. if you're going for the worlds best ice mage, you're probably going to have abilities related to ice and snow, not fire or light. however, maybe your mage can fly, it's in that range of JUST believable. 
RANKINGS
classes are what the system gives you when you are awakened. the rank of what you are is from -f to ss-rank, though there are EXTREMELY rare cases where people can be sss or even l rank awakens. the most common ranking however is f-c, and f's are usually treated quite poorly. ranks are not solid, though. the rank you awaken with doesn't always mean that you're weak, because you can rank up and or have abilities that are in different rankings. some people have cheat abilities, there's usually that one character with ALL the cheat abilities in a ranker novel who rises to the top after being low for so long or the character that has the cheat system. there's no controlling the system from an outsider perspective unless your character has found a way to cheat the system themselves in some way like for example, completing a quest with such specific conditions in such a specific place or time or event that it gives them a reward no one else can obtain, things like that can happen but are not a frequent thing that everyone can do. there are few that can achieve specific conditions so if you're going for that make sure that everything makes sense. back to how rankings work--- like i said, you can rank up somehow. the ranking you awaken with is not stationary, it takes a lot of hard work and again, the system is involved, but sometimes conditions are met and you can rank up from -f to -sss. it's not something people know, just those who experience it or can see other peoples sytem windows BUT, seeing other peoples sytem windows is a rare ability in itself called appraisal, and not everyone has it. you can choose to show someone your system stats but it's not the best idea unless you absolutely trust that person. 
everyone has stats. stamina, mana, health, damage, attack, defense, luck, crafting, speed, and of course the basic stats from d&d, intelligence, charisma, etc. these are important to your character because they go hand in hand with your abilities and class. if your character is a mage, they'll need mana and intelligence, if your character is someone that's got shield like abilities they'll need strength, stamina and defense, etc. these things correlate so please make sure they correspond with what you're going for. luck is a secret stat that people don't usually have. only those who cheat the system in some way have it.
classes can be combative and non combative. for example, obviously a blacksmith isn't a combative class, but that doesn't mean they can't fight. likewise, a combative class would be something like a sorcerer or a shield but that doesn't mean they HAVE to fight. these are just what they're categorized, and usually combatives are treated a bit better than non combatives. and classes aren't always just mmo classes either, there are people who can tame monsters / people, people who can cook meals that deal buffs, etc. anything you can think of really can be turned into a class. usually, classes come from whatever the awakened has done, been exposed to or likes/wants. not everything is guranteed to be great or happen the way someone wants, it's just how the system goes. for example you could've been a housewife your entire life who was excellent at making meals but the instinct to protect your family or children from a monster could've given you a combative class type with strength abilities or something or you could've been a pro wrestler and gotten a non combative class with abilities related to reading fast because you used to read as a kid, etc. the possibilities are endless and however the system manifests your characters class/abilities is up to you!
SYSTEM POINTS
we've made it to the end, basically this is where you get brownie points.
fcs: i'd love to see a variety of people! not just kpop idols or actors but i'd still love to see them too. some of my favorite fcs are joseph quinn, joe keery, kyle gallner, bts, txt, snsd, rv, sistar, omg, lovelyz, natalia dyer, dylan o'brien, jenna ortega, stray kids, seventeen and aespa!
classes: i wanna see some cool classes. my favorite kind is the necromancer... they're always so op and so cool! i also love magic classes, but try not to make too many of them because yoorim is already the guild's sorceress! give me some noncombative classes too like a beast tamer or a blacksmith, those would be really good for the guild!
relationships: collabs are perfectly fine! in fact i definitely would love to see them happen because the guild is already established so these people would know each other in some way or another, be it through a rivalry or through name only.
character ideas: some character ideas i'd love to see is the cheat mc, a chaotic necromancer, a broody healer, a grumpy beast tamer, or someone like jinwoo from solo leveling, or like grid from overgeared, maybe even someone like mo-ah from i stole the number one ranker's soul! 
bonus points: using joseph quinn or kyle gallner as fcs... using yoorim as a love interest, having pretty and well read apps!!!! really unique characters or abilities,  helping me find a good layout for my app... 1000 billion points for that