A Championship Victory and a Love Confessed

WenRene's Timeless Tales of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan and Joohyun had been best friends for as long as they could remember. They spent countless hours together, supporting each other in their respective roles as student council president and soccer team captain. Little did they know, their friendship held a deeper connection, one that neither of them had acknowledged.

 

One sunny afternoon, Seungwan and Joohyun sat on a bench near the soccer field, watching the team practice.

 

Seungwan: (admiringly) Unnie, you're doing an amazing job as the student council president. How do you manage to balance everything so effortlessly?

 

Joohyun: (smiling) Oh, it's not effortless at all. But I guess I find inspiration in the way you lead the soccer team. You always give it your all, Wan-ah.

 

Seungwan blushed, unable to hide her growing feelings for Joohyun. But she kept them buried deep inside, afraid of risking their friendship.

 

Seungwan: Thanks, Joohyunnie. It means a lot to me coming from you.

 

Just as Seungwan was about to confess her feelings, a familiar face approached them. It was Bogum, Joohyun’s ex-boyfriend.

 

Bogum: (smirking) Joohyun, fancy seeing you here. I thought we could catch up.

 

Joohyun: (politely) Bogum, it's been a while. But I'm actually here with Seungwan. We were just having a conversation.

 

Seungwan couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she watched Bogum trying to back into Joohyun's life.

 

Bogum: (looking at Seungwan) Ah, the star player herself. I've heard a lot about you. Quite impressive for a girl, don't you think?

 

Seungwan clenched her fists, trying to keep her composure. But she couldn't let Bogum's comment slide.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter