Love on the Screen

WenRene's Timeless Tales of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The online streaming world was an expansive universe filled with laughter, entertainment, and a unique sense of camaraderie. Within this virtual realm, Bae Joohyun, known as Irene, and Son Seungwan, lovingly called Wendy, were two popular streamers who captured the hearts of their viewers with their genuine personalities and undeniable talent.

 

For months, Wendy had been harboring feelings for Irene, their friendship evolving into something deeper. However, the world of streaming was a complex landscape, filled with blurred lines between personal and professional lives. Wendy was hesitant to jeopardize their friendship and the harmony they had cultivated together.

 

But love has a way of persisting, even in the face of uncertainty. Determined to express her feelings, Wendy embarked on a journey to court Irene, with the virtual realm as their backdrop.

 

One fateful evening, Wendy found herself streaming alongside Irene, their viewers eagerly tuning in to witness their delightful banter. As the chat buzzed with excitement, Wendy summoned her courage and sent a private message to Irene.

 

Wendy: Hey, Irene! Can I ask you something?

 

Irene: Of course, Wendy! What's on your mind?

 

Wendy took a deep breath, her fingers trembling with anticipation as she typed her next message.

 

Wendy: I've been thinking a lot lately, and... I really value our friendship. But there's something more I want to explore with you. Would you be open to going on a virtual date with me?

 

As the message hung in the air, Wendy's heart raced with nervous anticipation. Moments passed like an eternity until Irene's response appeared on the screen.

 

Irene: Wendy, you've always held a special

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter