Chapter-1

Nothing In This World
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kindly ignore all my mistakes. Hope you all will enjoy reading it!!

 

 "Soobin-ah, Wake up now. Wouldn't want to be late now would ya", called out a voice worried that his brother wouldn't be able to make it to his school on time.

 

"Ah Hyung, five more minutes please", whined Soobin as he snuggled more into his blanket causing the older one to coo at his brother.

 

The cute moment didn't last long as a voice from downstairs startled both of them so much so that it caused Soobin to almost fall from his bed causing the elder one to giggle. "Ah kookie hyung stop laughing at me now" whined Soobin while rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists in an absolutely adorable manner.

 

"Well, its time to wake up now my whiney baby, don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting now do we?" said Jungkook while whispering the last part in Soobin's ear causing him to blush furiously.

 

"Stop t-teasing me hyung" Soobin stuttered as he messily got up from the bed making Jungkook chuckle at his shyness.

 

"Jungkook, Soobin better come down already. How many times should I call you both", came out the voice again from downstairs leading Soobin to rush inside the bathroom.

 

"Coming Mom!", yelled back Jungkook chuckling at his brother's actions.

____

 

"Jungkook I hope you are doing well in your classes", voiced out Mr. Jeon making both Jungkook and Soobin stiffen up in their seats. "Yes appa", squeaked out Jungkook earning a serious hum from Mr. Jeon.

 

"I would atleast want my elder son to work in a proper profession rather than dance and sing like a jester infront of strangers", said Mr. Jeon glaring right at Soobin causing him to whimper at his father's harsh words.

 

"We've already talked about this Appa.", said Jungkook holding his brother's hand under the table assuring him that he was there for him and Soobin was glad and grateful at his brother's gesture. "Soobin is very talented and he sings very we-"

 

" Don't start with that again Jungkook. Listening to it once itself and agreeing for such a decision was more than enough. Tell your brother to not come up with the of joining the dorms next year because I would not allow him to and this time I won't be convinced." Mr.Jeon angrily cut off jungkook.

 

"But Appa all the dance and singing majors are asked to stay at the do-" started of Soobin but was immediately cut off by his father's stern glare.

 

"I'll be leaving now", addressed Mr. Jeon to Mrs. Jeon as he got up from the table soon followed by Mrs. Jeon leaving a frowning Soobin who was being comforted by Jungkook.

 

"Hyung, Im scared Hyung. W-what if a-appa will not a-allow me to s-stay in the dorms next y-year? I-i would lose m-my a-auditions if I won't be in the c-campus at the r-right t-time", stuttered Soobin with tears in his eyes, not wanting to imagine a situation he least wanted to be in.

 

Jungkook's heart ached looking at his little brother in an absolute helpless and brittle state. This wasn't new to him; witnessing his brother being absolutely terrified thinking about his future, let it be regarding his career or his love life. Jungkook always assured him that its going to be alright and that  his Hyung is going to be by his side always. But both of them knew that their future is going to be anything but okay.

 

"Soobin-ah, don't think too much about everything. Just go with the flow. You know that your Hyung is always by your side right?" said Jungkook who inturn earned a nod from his baby brother." Now eat up fast, we have to leave fast-"

 

"Finally the bromance is done" said a voice startling both the brothers.

"Did y

Please log in to read the full chapter