Character introduction-1

Nothing In This World
Please log in to read the full chapter

1. KIM TAEHYUNG

 

 

 

AGE: 22 years

 

UALITY: biual

 

COUSINS: Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu

 

SIBLINGS: Kim Jisoo

 

FRIENDS: Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon

 

Comes from a normal middle class family. Has an elder sister Kim Jisoo who he loves a lot. Is good at studies and is currently doing his majors in buisness and wants to open up his own company along with his friends. Loves his parents very much. He works very hard so as to not disappoint his parents. He came out only to his sister who accepts him and has assured him that she loves him no matter who he loves. Did not come out to his parents scared of disappointing them.

 

2. JEON JUNGKOOK

 

 

 

AGE: 20 years

 

UALITY: Biual

 

SIBLINGS: Soobin

 

COUSINS: Kang Taehyun, Heuning Kai

 

FRIENDS: Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Jung Jaehyun

 

Comes from a middle class family. Has strict parents who care about the society and where they stand among them, would die rather than be given names by the society. Is very careful and lives in constant fear of disappointing his parents. Is currently doin his majors in science and is in his second year and wants to become a successful doctor and make his parents proud. Being the elder son he is always held responsible for anything and everything. Loves his younger brother a lot. Does everything to protect his brother. Hasn't come out to his parents as he knows that would be his last day as their son.

 

3. SOOBIN

 

 

 

AGE: 18 years

 

UALITY: gay and is in a secret relationship with choi yeonjun

 

SIBLING: Jeon Jungkook

 

COUSINS: Kang Taehyun and Heuning Kai

 

FRIENDS: Choi Beomgyu is his best friend

 

Shy, Calm and caring personality. Loves his brother a lot. Jungkook knows about his relationship with yeonjun and gladly accepts them. Is thankful to his brother who keeps protecting him from their parents. Lives in constant fear of getting caught by their parents. Currently in last year of his high school. Loves singing and dancing. Wants to do his majors in arts and is thankful for his brother who helped him in convincing his parents.

 

4. CHOI YEONJUN and CHOI BEOMGYU

 

 

 

AGE: 19 years and 18 years respectively

 

UALITY: Both of them are gays and are gladly accepted by their parents

 

RELATIONSHIP: Yeonjun is in relationship with soobin and Beomgyu is in relationship with taehyun.

 

FRIENDS: Taehyun, Heuning kai, Soobin are Beomgyu's friends

 

Park Rose, Choi San and Wooyoung are Yeonjun's friends( both of them are minor characters do  not have much role please don't mind)

 

Together known as Choi brothers. Both of them are crazily popular. Known for their bold savage and sassy attitude and of course their handsome faces . Both of them are immensely talented in singing and dancing. Yeonjun is currently doing his majors in dancing and is in his freshman year. Beomgyu is in his last year of high school and wants to do his majors in modeling and singing to which his parents gladly accept. Mrs. Choi is Mr. Kim's sister and is a caring mother. Both of them dream of becoming idols and love taehyung and jisoo as their own siblings. Love each other a lot and wouldnt spare anyone who hurt the ones they love.

 

5. KANG TAEHYUN and HEUNING KAI

 

 

 

AGE: 18 years and 16 years respectively

 

UALITY: Taehyun is biual and Heuning kai is straight.

 

RELATIOSHIP: Taehyun is in a relationship with Beomgyu and Kai is still single

 

FRIENDS: Soobin and Beomgyu

 

Both of them are chill people. Do not talk much are silent. Both of them are very good in singing and dancing. Would love to become idols. Their parents barely have time for their kids or barely stay at home as they are busy making money. Popular in school due to their looks and are often recognized as rich kids. Mrs.Jeon takes care of them in absence of their parents. Their father is Mrs.Jeon's brother. Taehyun is despised by both Mr. and Mrs. Jeon as he is not straight and Taehyun

Please log in to read the full chapter