Ascendance/Heritage

KPOP IN HOGWARTS (Dreamcatcher)

I condone the 3 generation purity rule.If you are muggle born, the next three generations after you will be half bloods, and until the 4th generation (only with the mix of two witches) can someone be cosidered pureblood.

Chapter Text

MINJI

Half-blood. Part of her family's 2nd generation of witches. There hasn't been an outstanding witch in her family tree, yet. She has two moms. One of  them is a muggle-born and the other a halfblood.


BORA

Muggle-born witch.


SIYEON

Pureblood. She comes from an ancient family that is rather stiff about their beliefs. Her family goes back about 200+ years.


HANDONG

Pureblood. Her family name is popular. A family of healers and potion makers. (Her family has been prestigious for about 70 years, but the actual family name and traditions go about 300+ years back)


YOOHYEON

Pureblood. Her family has had their own batch of renowned witches and wizards throughout time, but nothing extreme enough to move them up the list of prestigious households.


YUBIN

Half-blood. Her father is magical and her mother isn't. 


GAHYEON

Pureblood. She's a 4 generation pure-blood witch, yet, she's a 7th generation witch as a whole (the primary 3 generations being half-blood, the very first generation being the result of two muggle-born). Nobody really knows her family, as it is barely being considered an “established” magical household.