❝ lee minho ❞

CUFFING SEASON - character reveal -
Please log in to read the full chapter
standard : lee minho  

"How many round has it been?" asked Jungwoo. He just come around and been standing there watching the lone motorcycle pass for the second time already. 

"The eight" answer Juyeon. 

"What gotten into him that makes he takes the eight lap for today?" asked Jungwoo. He sigh and rub the middle of his eyebrows. He feel stressed just watching the motorcycle pass by. 

"Winter is coming" says Minju who busy with her phone. Ignoring everything. 

"Even though winter is coming. Only offical race stopped. Unofficial one still going" says Jungwoo. "There no need for him to run this many lap" 

"He will stop in a while anyway. The fuel is going to finish anytime soon" says Seonghwa. "Plus, this is not about race. if he not in the circut, He loved tinkering with engine anyway. he love doing something behind the scene. this is about girls" 

"Yeah. You know. Every winter..." even before Juyeon can explain Jungwoo says "Ah. About that. That is why his phone in the locker room ringging nonstop" 

"His family want him to date. And everyone want to be his girlfriend. He only makes his winter available for relationship. Since it still autumn, they all trying to catch his attention" says Juyeon. 

Minju stop looking at her phone and says "Not me. I'm not interested in him"

"You might be the one who would ended up with him" says Seonghwa that Minju show her disgust. 

Around that time, the motorcycle stopped. Minho turn off the engine and takes off the helmet. His hair wet and there beads of sweat trail down on his face. He comes dowm and walk toward the four as he talkes of his glove. 

"How my time?" he asked casually. 

"There" is what Minju said as she point toward the monitor. Minho looked and see the time for each lap he takes. "Quite good" 

"Yeah. Quite good for someone who doesn't want to be a racer. You even faster than me in fourth lap" comment Juyeon. in that group of friend, he is the only racer. a group of friend who know each other since high school. all of them is in the same class and interested on the same thing. 

Minho say nothing to that. But asked "Where Seungkwan?" 

"You didn't answer your phone. So the sponsor called him to plan for the race" answer Jungwoo. He actually there to see Minho after he see Seungkwan talked with sponsor. Wondering what makes Minho busy to takes a call. The sponsor usually prefer to talk with Minho and not others. 

Please log in to read the full chapter