❝ misoo ❞

CUFFING SEASON - character reveal -
Please log in to read the full chapter
single : misoo  

Mihye is getting ready as per Iseul instruction. Last night, she video called Iseul to choose the outfit for today. And Iseul helped Mihye choose the right outfit from Mihye's closet. Iseul lament that if she got some more time, she would go shopping with Mihye. 

Mihye is wearing a white long dress paired with dark green heels and bag of the same color. Iseul comment that this outfit suit Mihye personality and definitely attract potential suitor. 

It makes Mihye shy hearing the reason to it. But she wear it according to Iseul. The other girls especially Eunbi think it suit Mihye. And says that Mihye might ended up with a date after this one group date. 

Mihye comes out of her apartment early since she doesn't like to be late. Upon opening the door to leave, the door in the front also opened. Mihye and Myungsoo eyes catch each other and they froze a little. 

Myungsoo recover and ask "Are you going out?" 

"Ah. Yes. You too?" asked Mihye back. Myungsoo nod and close the door. Mihye did the same. 

The two didn't say anything much but walked with each other. They waiting for the elevator and go down. On the elevator, Myungsoo asked "Where are you going? I can send you" 

"M Mall" 

"M Mall? I'm going there too" says Myungsoo. Mihye not someone to decline an invitation from someone she know. Since they friend, she quickly agree on it. 

Myungsoo go to takes his car while Mihye waiting for him. While waiting she message her friend that she on the way. It is not the first time Mihye takes Myungsoo car. There a few times Myungsoo help to send her to work since she woked up late. All because last night she drinking with the girls. 

A white car stop in front of Mihye. Myungsoo comes out to open the door for Mihye. It is a usual gesture that he did since the early time they know each other. And Mihye already used to waiting for him to open the car door. 

Mihye get in and then Myungsoo go to the driver side and get inside. Myungsoo start driving to their destination. 


"What are you going to do in M Mall?" asked Myungsoo curious. And actually just want to talk to Mihye. 

"A group blind date" answer Mihye. The car that actually want to slowly stop to wait for the guard bar to raise up stopped suddenly as Myungsoo accidentally push the break hard. 

"Sorry" says Myungsoo shocked at what happen. He quickly looked at Mihye in case she get hurt from the seatbelt. 

"I'm okay. Don't worry" says Mihye. But she actually wonder what makes Myungsoo suddenly stopped hard. Since Mihye always think that Myungsoo is the best driver. 

The bar raise and Myungsoo continue to drive. "You're going to a group blind date?" asked him for confirmation. 

"Yes. My co-worker invite me and few other teacher to join. I actually want to decline but she think I need it. So, I just come to maybe fill the quota?" explain Mihye. 

"I see..." comes from Myungsoo before he think. He think if he should ditch his friend and go to check on group blind date. He really doesn't want Mihye to ended up with someone else. He have a crush, one sided love since a long time. Since he first seen Mihye. 


Myungsoo park the car. The two then come out and walk toward the entrance. "When are you going back? If I'm still here, I can send you back too" says Myungsoo not making it too obvious. 

"I don't know" answer Mihye. "Hmm... But what are you doing in M Mall?" only now Mihye think to ask this question. 

"Oh. My friend from university want to hang out. So we're here to hangout" answer Myungsoo. He kind of happy that Mihye asked something about him. 

The two take the elevator up. There a few people taken the same elevator. Thus they didn't talk. Once the elevator stopped at their desired floor, the two of them come out. 

That floor is the floor

Please log in to read the full chapter