Chapter 2

Dance For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walked into her building, getting greeted by workers and such. They bowed politely ninety degrees and tried their best not to fret the young boss.

 

She wasn't going to fret, she was happy...elated something that she hadn't felt in a long time. She couldn't get her mind off of Winter, she was just so beautiful, y, amazing. Jimin was captivated by the stripper.

 

"Good morning, Jimin!" Ningning beamed as she saw Jimin walking towards her office. Jimin looked over at her for a second and gave her a small smile.

 

"Goodmorning, Ningning. Where's your wifey?" the CEO asked, looking around not seeing her best friend anywhere.

 

They both own this company and since they've been best friends since little, they have done everything together. This company was a dream of theirs and it came through, one of the most famous companies in Seoul.   

 

"Oh, she went to get me something to eat, I was going to get it myself but she wanted me to relax," replied Ningning, smiling at the thought of her beautiful girlfriend she was madly in love with.

 

Jimin smiled and let out a small giggle, "Aw, that's sweet. Well, tell her when she comes back to check on me in my office, I need to talk to her."

 

"Oh alright I'll tell her "

 

"Great, have a nice day, Ningning."

 

"You too, Jimin."       

 

Jimin and Ningning have been friends for quite a while also, for about seven years to be exact since that was the same time Aeri and Ningning started to become a couple. She never really worried about Aeri choosing Ningning over her, they've been best friends since birth, and someone will have to be the meanest person alive to take their lovely friendship away from each other.

 

Jimin walked into her office and took a seat in her chair. Her assistant was running late... again... Jimin didn't have an eye for hiring good people, she always wanted to give someone a chance and look at where it had led her. To an assistant that can never come to work on time, and some days don't even show up and always makes the most bull excuses.      

 

A pattern knock on the door caused the girl to groan loudly as she opened up some documents, "You can just walk in, Aeri. No need for knocking, we own the company together."

 

When her door opened, she was greeted by her best friend, who had her signature pretty eye smile plastered on her face. As she started to sign some documents, Jimin noticed Aeri's weird smile as she sat on top of her desk.

 

But she just continued to sign the documents as she started to talk to her, "Okay so we got an offer to help invest in this other company, remember the Eunha guy? Well, I think we should give him a shot since his presentation was very well put together and he sounded like he sure knew what he was saying. There have been people that have put in some good words about him, so if his company does fly through the roof, we can get a percentage of every penny he earns if we become his start-up - Aeri, why the are you staring at me like that?"    

 

"You're glowing," the younger one giggled. Jimin rolled her eyes and gently pushed her Aeri off the desk in a rather soft but rough manner.

 

"Aeri, this is serious, we have to talk about this investment." The older one broke up, picking up the paper from her desk and putting it in front of Aeri's face.

 

"Check over these and come back to me so we can discuss this better."

 

"Is it because of Winter?"

 

Jimin wanted to smile at the mention of the woman's name... well "stripper name". She knows she's just a dancer, who danced for many women on many occasions but she was just so beautiful, so amazing, so y.

 

But she had no time to talk about it, even though Winter's face and body has been swimming in her thoughts all day, even appearing in her dreams and such... she's just a dancer, she shouldn't mean to her... she knew she should've said no to the , that would've been the best way to go. Plus, she's at work, she owns one of the best companies worldwide.

 

She can't up her work thinking about a girl who she probably would never see again.

 

"Aeri, I have no time to think about no girl, this is work, and work is supposed to be about work and nothing else but work. You understand that?" Jimin stated, standing up from her desk.

 

Aeri scoffed and took the papers from the younger girl, "When I hired my fiance to be my assistant all you ever did was wanted to gossip about her, and how our relationship was going, last week you were talking to me about a girl you slept with, who had the most biggest you have ever seen. Now last night you laid your eyes on a beautiful girl and now you don't even want to talk about her? You only wanna give your time of the day to the Eunha guy and these damn papers."  

 

"That's because she was your fiance and one of my closest friends we were bound to talk about one day. You and I were both happy to see her up and working again since her rude boss from her last job... anyways, we were happy for Ningning so we talked about Ningning," Jimin sat back down, sighing as she almost mentioned the thing that happened with Ningning a while back.

 

Aeri looked behind her to see her fiancee at the other end of the one-way glass door doing her work, and smiling when she got things right. She was always a smart girl.

 

"Well, what about the girl with the huge , you talked about her, and all your other hookups, I know the owner of that nightclub, just admit you want to see Winter again because I would simply carry you there or get you to spend some time with her." Aeri still rambled on but Jimin couldn't give a rat's at this point on what she was saying.

 

"No time gotta figure out the documents," Jimin said, giving her best friend a small fake smile before clicking her pen and beginning to write again.

 

"You're so ing stubborn," Aeri rolled her eyes as she began to walk out of the office with the folder in her hands as she walked out of Jimin's office. Jimin’s eyes watched her as she walked out, closing her door with a soft thud.

 

Aeri began to check the folders, to see everything rearranged. She walked up to her fiance's desk and rested the folder on it. "Ningning, can you put these in the correct order for me and have it in my office in a few minutes, I would do it myself but I have to go look over a file."

 

"Oh, no worries," Ningning smiled up at her girlfriend, picking up the documents and putting them in front of her on her desk. "I'll have them on your desk soon, I also sent the task file to your computer while you were in Jimin's office."

 

"Oh alright, thanks, baby." Aeri smiled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on Ningning­'s cheek, causing the younger girl to blush.

 

As Aeri walked away into her office, everyone around her was looking at her with a smirk on their faces, some of them were sending glares because they were jealous, and some were sending genuine smiles to the cute power couple.

 

-----

 

"You're late," Jimin muttered, not even bothering to look at the door as she knew that it was her assistant Chaehyun who knocked on her door and walked in. Aeri was also in the room, looking over at the computer and helping Jimin connect something.

 

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry. I just got caught up with something." Chaehyun apologized, not bothering to explain the reason as to why she was late.

 

"Save it, Chaehyun! I gave you this job because I believed that you could fill the task I gave you. You seemed like a helpful hand for the first few weeks you started working here, but you got too comfortable. I had to give Ningning­, who is already packed with work from Aeri, my work to handle!" Jimin nearly shouted with frustration.

 

"But, Ms. Yu-"

 

"We have someone we are putting all our money into, we need the helping hand because if that flops, that's money wasted, and you're here being thirteen hours late, we don't tolerate that in this company! Ningning is not even my secretary, she's not even my helper for god sake but she is out there doing the work you are supposed to be doing. This is bull, pure freaking bull, Chaehyun!"

 

"Chaehyun. Ningning can’t handle that much work; she would just pass out from stress one day." Aeri butted in, thinking about her girlfriend's health.

 

"Ms. Yu, I'm sure I can help out, see I can just put in as much work as Ningning does, I'll just do it now, watch-"

 

A knock on the door cut the girl off. Jimin looked over at the door to see Ningning on the other side, holding the documents she gave her to do in her small little hands.

 

"Come in, Ningning.”

 

The door opened and in came Ningning with her black heels clicking, while she held onto the documents with a tight grip on them. 

 

"Jimin, I finished sorting out your documents and I gave the call to Mr. Eunha for you. He will be coming into the office on your call, I also took the liberty to look over the file he sent, it's all pre-approved and ready to discuss at further meetings. It should be sending right...now." when she said that, a noise came from the computer, indicating a file had been sent to the computer.

 

Aeri smirked as she got up and took the files from a proud Ningning. Jimin was in awe, Ningning took this job so seriously, she even did the work that Aeri and Jimin both said she could do at a different time to not overwork her.

 

"Thank you so much, Ningning, you're a lifesaver," Jimin said from behind her desk, as Aeri placed the files on Jimin's desk.

 

"You're welcome... is there anything else you want me to do?" The secretary asked. Both Jimin and Aeri shook their heads at the young girl, giving her small smiles, they can't give her any more work, that'll just be plain torture.

 

Jimin chuckled as she saw how exhausted she was, but still kept up a smile on her face. "No, you don't have any more work to do, you overworked yourself enough for the day. It's getting late, you should head home now."

 

"Okay, thank you, Jimin, and thank you Ms. Aeri." Ningning bowed ninety degrees, Jimin and Aeri giggled at how she called her girlfriend "Ms." 

 

Ningning walked out of the office.

 

And that's when they put their attention back to Chaehyun who seemed to glaring at Ningning, Jimin even heard her whisper profanity at the red-headed girl.

 

Jimin huffed, shaking her head slowly. "Chaehyun, I'm sorry I have to do this but you left me no choice, you're fired!"

 

Chaehyun gasped loudly and shook her head, "No! Please, Ms. Yu, don't fire me, I promise you I'll be on time for work next time, please!"

 

Jimin shook her head, she made up her mind she couldn't handle this being late bull, Jimin had things to do, and this being late bull is the last thing she should be thinking about. Getting rid of Chaehyun - one less problem, one less headache, one less to give.

 

"My decision is final, you can't handle our task. So it's best if you just leave now."

 

"But... Ningning is a young girl, she can't handle all these tasks by herself, as you said earlier." Chaehyun defended, using the CEO's words against her... well, that is true she can't do it herself.

 

Aeri cleared , seeing as Jimin was getting very frustrated. "There are thousands and thousands of people willing to work for us, because as you see, we're very patient, so I just hope you know Chaehyun... replacing you would be as easy as snapping my fingers, so you can leave now... and next thing you wanna lie and say you were taking care of your sick mother, make sure you don't go to a cafe being seen kissing a guy instead of working, or supposedly "taking care of your mother" I don't want to hear that bull coming out of my girls mouth when she goes for the coffee run."

 

Chaehyun bit her lip nervously, she knew last week when she was at the cafe with her boyfriend, she saw a girl looking very familiar to the goody two shoes, better well-known as Yizhuo Ning, or as people like to call her, Ningning.

 

Chaehyun tried to say another word but they were already telling her to leave until she finally did. 

 

Aeri and Jimin were calm people, seeing them shout was rare unless they were very angry so Chaehyun knew she messed up.      

 

When the door closed, Aeri looked over at a frustrated Jimin. "What are you going to do now?"

 

Jimin looked up at the older girl and shrugged.

 

"I don't know."

 

-----

 

It was now night time and Jimin was the only one still at the office, she was packing up and the only thing on her mind was Winter... she needed to see her again, she was determined.

 

Aeri left earlier.

 

When she took off the light to her office she passed through the office sections, making sure to take off the lights then, as security guards followed her until she was really out of the building. Aeri was always the first to arrive at the office or Ningning was, and Jimin was always the last to leave, alongside the security guards.

 

When she closed up, she said goodbye to her guards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter